Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Introducing Trinket! Our little pound puppy Chihuahua...:love7:

And the rest of the pack...

AKC Ushy vom Wustenberger-Land, "Caprici".

AKC Dirk vom Kronensee, "Emmett".

AKC Towne's Puttin' On The Ritz, "Daja".

Our rescue German Shepherd, "Uli".

And finally, my husband's NKC registered English Bulldog, "Meatball".

- Annie

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hi newbe I am one my self, I just brought home a tiny little chi, I named her Isabella, what part of southern california are you from. I am in Escondido, a town north of San Diego. Your new little one is precious looking, you other pets look beautiful. Good Luck with your little one. Isabella's mom

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hi newbe I am one my self, I just brought home a tiny little chi, I named her Isabella, what part of southern california are you from. I am in Escondido, a town north of San Diego. Your new little one is precious looking, your other pets look beautiful. Good Luck with your little one. Isabella's mom

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hello back, and congratulations on your new addition as well. :)

We currently live in Hesperia, a little town just outside of Victorville.
About 1/2 hour above San Bernardino. Do you know the area?

I was born in Burbank and grew up in Simi Valley, but my husband and I moved to St. George, Utah for three years, and when we decided to come back, this was the area my husband found a job in. We purchased a home and have 1/2 an acre of land as well...

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Hi and Welcome. Trinket is adorable and so is the rest of your pack. I'm from So. Cal. as well - just down the street from Disneyland.

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Trinket is a doll!! And I LOVE the name Meatball...seems to fit him perfectly! hehe Welcome...your pack is gorgeous!

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Hello back, and congratulations on your new addition as well. :)

We currently live in Hesperia, a little town just outside of Victorville.
About 1/2 hour above San Bernardino. Do you know the area?

I was born in Burbank and grew up in Simi Valley, but my husband and I moved to St. George, Utah for three years, and when we decided to come back, this was the area my husband found a job in. We purchased a home and have 1/2 an acre of land as well...
WOW I lived in Apple valley for a few years before moving here and grew up in Long beach and hubby from Elmonte.
My neice lives in Apple valley and her mom lives in Victorville so I got family there still LOL..

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Trinket is adorable! I love the rest of your pack too. :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts