Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my girls are all enjoying the sunshine today and I thought I would take some photos. I hope you like the photos :)

Yesterday me and millie went to the pet shop for new toys and treats, and I found this lush puppy spritz so this is one of my new favourite products!

Also can somebody recommend somewhere for me to buy some decorative puppy collars? Ive been searching for some nice ones for them but the smallest I can find is 6" and their necks are only 4" to 5". I don't want to spend too much because they will grow out of them quickly but I would like something nice for them in the meantime.

Pixie-

·
Premium Member
671 Posts
OMG! It really doesn't get cuter than that. I have serious Puppy envy seeing pics of your pups and Neeva. 💕 I can't help with the collars, sorry.

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OMG! It really doesn't get cuter than that. I have serious Puppy envy seeing pics of your pups and Neeva. �� I can't help with the collars, sorry.

you could always get another one ;) your an expert at training so I think any puppy would benefit massively by having you as a mama! im glad you like the photos. its just so hard finding one that would fit, theres is a site called ferret couture and these ones would fit but they're not that nice.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Mega cuteness, they're all so beautiful!!!! My stone heart is slowly melting away seeing these piccies!

I actually love their wee bellies its hilarious when they're that short, so adorable how're you finding it with them? Neevas going through the uglies the now she looks so odd the hair on her ears and mane are still super fluffy but on her body its all blowing and her back legs are growing more than her front :laughing5:

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Absolutely stunning pics of your crew! I love the garden pics. You have such a gorgeous bunch of chi's! ❤

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Mega cuteness, they're all so beautiful!!!! My stone heart is slowly melting away seeing these piccies!

I actually love their wee bellies its hilarious when they're that short, so adorable how're you finding it with them? Neevas going through the uglies the now she looks so odd the hair on her ears and mane are still super fluffy but on her body its all blowing and her back legs are growing more than her front
I know haha! Pixies belly is the biggest, it's like she's swallowed a tennis ball bless her haha! She has a habit of stretching, and when she stretches her tummy touches the floor is adorable! I'm finding it easier than expected so far, although this is probably because they are still really young! I bet it's going to be crazy when they are like 4 months old!
Aw bless her, how long does the "uglies" stage take? I bet she is still beautiful!

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
Adorable!!! Your close-ups are really professional looking. The bumblebee is really good. I don't know how close you were! Hopefully you used a lens that let you be a good way away from them!!

·
Registered
756 Posts
I know haha! Pixies belly is the biggest, it's like she's swallowed a tennis ball bless her haha! She has a habit of stretching, and when she stretches her tummy touches the floor is adorable! I'm finding it easier than expected so far, although this is probably because they are still really young! I bet it's going to be crazy when they are like 4 months old!
Aw bless her, how long does the "uglies" stage take? I bet she is still beautiful!
Aww its mega cute I love puppy bellies!! When Neevs is wet she really looks like pixie because her hair is flat all her fluff you think she's a sturdy little thing but once she's wet you realise how small she is the wee soul! I'll try snap a pic of her next time in the bath! Haha oh god once they hit that 4 month mark i wish you all the luck in the world especially once they all start going into heat etc a house filled with hormonal ladies! I'm unsure I think she will start growing her coat in around 6/7 months she's casting so much its crazy I keep finding hair everywhere I pulled like 3 out my eye yesterday! I think she still looks pretty a bit strange but pretty :laughing5:

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Adorable!!! Your close-ups are really professional looking. The bumblebee is really good. I don't know how close you were! Hopefully you used a lens that let you be a good way away from them!!
Ah thankyou! That is a lovely compliment, I do love photography. I have a range of lenses and so I wasn't that close haha!
Although Millie on the other hand was close, she always tries to hunt bees the silly girl!

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Aww its mega cute I love puppy bellies!! When Neevs is wet she really looks like pixie because her hair is flat all her fluff you think she's a sturdy little thing but once she's wet you realise how small she is the wee soul! I'll try snap a pic of her next time in the bath! Haha oh god once they hit that 4 month mark i wish you all the luck in the world especially once they all start going into heat etc a house filled with hormonal ladies! I'm unsure I think she will start growing her coat in around 6/7 months she's casting so much its crazy I keep finding hair everywhere I pulled like 3 out my eye yesterday! I think she still looks pretty a bit strange but pretty
Can't wait to see neeva when she's been in the bath I bet it's dead cute, imagine when we meet up though my lot will be loving it! I think I'm just guna have to be so patient with them because it will be hard work,ah bless her... If the hair is bothering you I saw this thing the other day for dog hair it was like a sticky glove it seemed better than a roller because it was bigger:) have you any idea where I can get a xxx small collar?

·
Registered
756 Posts
Can't wait to see neeva when she's been in the bath I bet it's dead cute, imagine when we meet up though my lot will be loving it! I think I'm just guna have to be so patient with them because it will be hard work,ah bless her... If the hair is bothering you I saw this thing the other day for dog hair it was like a sticky glove it seemed better than a roller because it was bigger:) have you any idea where I can get a xxx small collar?
I think Pabs would have heart failure seeing your lot he'd be so happy!! I'll have a look for the sticky glove! Its everywhere, the worst is 90% of my clothing is black and grey and with her being dark I don't realise I'm covered! When Pabs was round about their size I actually went to Pets At Home and in the puppy section there was a black collar and leash and you actually cut the collar to size so it fits them perfectly was great for him when he was teeny!! You could also try Etsy and Ebay!

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Can't wait to see neeva when she's been in the bath I bet it's dead cute, imagine when we meet up though my lot will be loving it! I think I'm just guna have to be so patient with them because it will be hard work,ah bless her... If the hair is bothering you I saw this thing the other day for dog hair it was like a sticky glove it seemed better than a roller because it was bigger
have you any idea where I can get a xxx small collar?
I think Pabs would have heart failure seeing your lot he'd be so happy!! I'll have a look for the sticky glove! Its everywhere, the worst is 90% of my clothing is black and grey and with her being dark I don't realise I'm covered! When Pabs was round about their size I actually went to Pets At Home and in the puppy section there was a black collar and leash and you actually cut the collar to size so it fits them perfectly was great for him when he was teeny!! You could also try Etsy and Ebay!
Haha I know I wonder who he would like best, probably millie since she's more his age ;) here is a link to a one from eBay it's much cheaper than the pets at home one,
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/like/391150393213?adgroupid=&hlpht=true&hlpv=2&rlsatarget=&ul_ref=http%3A%2F%2Frover.ebay.com%2Frover%2F1%2F710-134428-41853-0%2F2%3Fipn%3Dicep%26icep_id%3D67%26mtid%3D1673%26kwid%3D1%26crlp%3D50600204586_563391%26icep_item_id%3D391150393213%26itemid%3D391150393213%26icep_meta_categ_id%3D11700%26icep_etrs%3DY%26icep_epid%3D-999%26icep_ctlg%3D-999%26icep_cond%3DNew%26targetid%3D75951447186%26rlsatarget%3D%26rpc%3D0.21%26rpc_upld_id%3D53958%26device%3Dm%26icep_msku_flag%3Dn%26icep_cbt%3Dn%26adtype%3Dpla%26loc%3D%26poi%3D%26campaignid%3D%26adgroupid%3D%26gclid%3DCjwKEAjwpPCuBRDris2Y7piU2QsSJAD1Qv7BEw0bsFPWqD6ShDzvOiaDkqak5PNd4fn31C2NK9e9NhoC0Zzw_wcB%26srcrot%3D710-134428-41853-0%26rvr_id%3D889671636013&adtype=pla&ff3=1&lpid=122&poi=&ul_noapp=true&limghlpsr=true&device=m&chn=ps&campaignid=&crdt=0&ff12=67&ff11=ICEP3.0.0-L&ff14=122&viphx=1&ops=true&ff13=80

And I got Millie's first one from pets at home too, I just wanted something about more decorative I will check etsy:)

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Can't wait to see neeva when she's been in the bath I bet it's dead cute, imagine when we meet up though my lot will be loving it! I think I'm just guna have to be so patient with them because it will be hard work,ah bless her... If the hair is bothering you I saw this thing the other day for dog hair it was like a sticky glove it seemed better than a roller because it was bigger
have you any idea where I can get a xxx small collar?
Oh and this little gadget looks good too Caitlin?
http://www.besteverpethairremover.co.uk

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Omg there is too much cuteness here! All these pictures are absolutely adorable! All your chis looks gorgeous and so happy. :) I also love your pictures of the bees, I've been doing bumblebee photo shoots too lately. hehe

·
Registered
479 Posts
They are just the cutest! I love them
all, but I am about ready to
Jump right through my phone screen and steel Pixie!!! I seriously can't stand her cuteness!!! How is Millie liking her little siblings? I go so back and forth if I want to get Corona a companion!! She is so spoiled rotten and I just can't decide!!

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Omg there is too much cuteness here! All these pictures are absolutely adorable! All your chis looks gorgeous and so happy.
I also love your pictures of the bees, I've been doing bumblebee photo shoots too lately. hehe
I know it's a cuteness overload :) and thankyou! They are all really happy and so am i. Gucci got her second injection and was wormed again today so will be able to take her out soon. I just love my new camera, I've been taking photos of all sort but I thought the bumblebee ones turned out nice.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts