Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
GROUP CUDDLE!

What's an Easter BUNNY?

This is what I come home to every day. As soon as I walk in the door she has to 'show me her bear.' And she climbs all over and shoves it in my face. Exact same thing happens whenever she meets anyone for the first time... its all about 'showing people her bear.' So, I'm passing on her message.. and letting her show all of you her bear LOL.

So I'm guessing the one on the far left is a short coat.. and the other two long coat?? It's a really subtle difference still but I was hoping I could tell for sure by 2 weeks lol.

Davy officially @ 2 weeks today!

Mikey @ 2 weeks

Aaand Peter @ 2 weeks =D

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
awwww i love the showing bear pic!!! although i think that bear needs a wash now LOL :D awwww! love all the babies, too cute :D

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
I love the names !! I remember watching that tv program with a gaggle of girls and we'd scream and sigh..and be terrified if they discovered any bad guys...oh my...

That picture with bear is the sweetest thing..love it.

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Aw so cute.I just love all the pics.Tell her I will play with her and her bear any time lol.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks all! And Lua is very appreciative that you all acknowledge her bear. =P

BTW, Micky was the little guy that passed away after the first day... =(

·
Registered
375 Posts
Ohhhhh, I want Mikey sooo bad! They are all beautiful but he stole my heart!

·
Registered
78 Posts
The puppies are adorable! Kahlua and her bear are way cute! She reminds me of Ginger Snap and her stuffy puppy - where ever I go, you go!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts