Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tucker wants pictures of his half brother :coolwink: And I'd love to see some new ones of your girls.

Also, I read that you were getting a new addition... so... pictures, please? :daisy:

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Bahahaha...busted Kristy!!!!!!

I have to say ME TOO ME TOO!! I can never see too many pics of your crew. :love5:

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

I have to say ME TOO ME TOO!! I can never see too many pics of your crew. :love5:
:laughing8:

Does the new addition happen to be a Mari puppy?

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
:laughing8:

Does the new addition happen to be a Mari puppy?
LOL...unfortunately no. :) She'd better get on here & explain a bit. She can't get away with leaving bits & pieces of her news laying around this forum w/o expecting me not to want to spill the beans! :lol:

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL...unfortunately no. :) She'd better get on here & explain a bit. She can't get away with leaving bits & pieces of her news laying around this forum w/o expecting me not to want to spill the beans! :lol:
LMAO!

C'mon, Kristy. You have to tell us your puppy news!

I do believe we also need some new pics of Mari's babies. I'll have to live vicariously through you since Emma was too small to breed!

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
I can add a few. I was going to wait until they were a week old but I've been taking pics every day of them (of course!). So I'll add a few if you insist. :lol:

Where is that Kristy...she needs to get her butt back here!!

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Tucker wants pictures of his half brother :coolwink: And I'd love to see some new ones of your girls.

Also, I read that you were getting a new addition... so... pictures, please? :daisy:

LMAO :foxes251:

I'll take a few tomorrow...today is such a crappy day..then I'll post. Im also suppose to be getting some updated pics of the new baby tomorrow :hello1: I didnt really want to make an announcement until I had her in hand but it really has been hard keeping it a secret. A few on here know already and they have been wonderful at keeping my secret :rolleyes:

:bootyshake:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts