Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I love looking at all your wonderful pics, but as I don't have my chi yet, I have a request. All these piccies are beautiful, but often they don't really give any idea of the size of your chi's - and I wanna know! :wink:

So here's my challenge - get a pic of your chi next to a Coke can (or other drink can) to give us all an idea of the true size of your chis!

The challenge is out there, so don't let me down!

Janet :wave:

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
I took pictures and Jolie's was smaller enough when i resized but Boomer's was too big so i am about to embark another battle with photobucket to try to resize his pic... OK 45 friggin' minutes and 2 computers later...here they are. :) I realize now that there is a photobucket issue with my computer which probably has to do with all the "protection" against virus's and such that i have on my computer....

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
i don't have any can pics i have baby pics too not adult pics... chiwi when she was 13 weeks old and weighed about 1.10 with a 20 ounce of sprite and jumba at 7 weeks old weighing 1.14 (he's a large boy! lol) with a diet peach snapple but that just got into the pic it wasn't set up that way.....

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
JOLIE'SMOM said:
I took pictures and Jolie's was smaller enough when i resized but Boomer's was too big so i am about to embark another battle with photobucket to try to resize his pic... OK 45 friggin' minutes and 2 computers later...here they are. :) I realize now that there is a photobucket issue with my computer which probably has to do with all the "protection" against virus's and such that i have on my computer....
that is my favorite soda!!!!!!! diet cherry vanilla dr pepper! i can hardly find it over here though!

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
diet cherry vanilla :? djeeeze they have everything in the US :lol: , i doubt that one coming over here .....Dr pepper is not so popular here.........

kisses nat

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
I somehow doubt we'll get it here either :( hey we only had mountain dew for like 6 months and then it disappeared lol plus I thought dr pepper was just cherry coke anyway :p

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
nemochi said:
I somehow doubt we'll get it here either :( hey we only had mountain dew for like 6 months and then it disappeared lol plus I thought dr pepper was just cherry coke anyway :p
cherry coke, NO WAY!!!!!! it doesn't taste like cherry coke at all....

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Yoshi @ 9wks and at 19 wks with can

The first picture is of Yoshi when we first got him at 9wks, sorry so blurry.

This is Yoshi at 19 wks. I know that can food is shorter than a drink can but it is all I had.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
heres austin i really dont know why he looks so big in pictures hes not that big hes about 4 and a half pounds lol :lol:

he looks like king kong !! :wave:

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Tucker 15wks

Tucker is about 15 weeks now. His breeder suggested he'll go about 5-6 pounds. He's tall and skinny right now, going through all the puppy changes, three weeks ago he was a shorty rollypolly guy. I had to help him sit and get the remote for the camera! He was curious about the flash though so he perked up a bit. (I had to link to pbase because I got a message saying max for all attachments has been reached.)

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Well, everyone knows Cooper loves BEER. "hey Mom... can you take the cap off?"

This photo looks like he drank the beer, but I promise he didn't... I did. Neither of us drank the root beer though - it's Grandpas. :D

And no photo session is complete without OmaKitty walking through...

1 - 20 of 48 Posts