Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So because of this ice storm Ohio has been hit with, I have had 4 snow days in a row. I have been spending all of it with Bella and Libby. Today, I am at my boyfriend's apartment and he has the best lighting in his bedroom, so I took some pics:)
Enjoy!

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Love your girls! Libby has grown SO much & is really a stunning girl. And Bella is so sweet & tiny. Love them both!

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Wow have they ever grown up!!! They are just too cute...LOL ok so I know you have mentioned Libby being a brat, and omg she even looks like she has this impish little brat face haha. Made me giggle. But they both are beautiful and so sweet :)

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Wow have they ever grown up!!! They are just too cute...LOL ok so I know you have mentioned Libby being a brat, and omg she even looks like she has this impish little brat face haha. Made me giggle. But they both are beautiful and so sweet :)
Haha..they have so much! Makes me sad:( Haha..and yes, she definitely looks ornery in these pics! It's funny you said that because someone has said that today on Facebook. Haha..but thank you!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Ha, I can see the little troublemaker in Libby too! They are both sooo adorable though! :)

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Your babies are truly adorable! They are the kinda cuteness I have to take a minute to actually get over my "AWWW" for each photo! I seriously love those two! Great photos!

·
Registered
493 Posts
Aww how cute they are. I noticed that Bella Luna has really thin hair around both side of her ears. Smeagol too. I wonder if that's normal for SC?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts