Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I would share Dazy and Lulubelle's Christmas pics. I made Christmas cards with these pics and also put them in their siggy....they are wearing their Sugar Plum dresses I made and the little red sweater dresses that Amanda made for them (thankyou Amanda:))....with bows attached on their heads!
Boy...did we have a time keeping those bows on....Dazy kept grabbing Lulubelle's bow off her head and chewing on it!!! It was hilarious:D Also wanted to share with you how much better Lulubelle is feeling. It shows in her pictures:)

LULUBELLE

DAZY

Bows on their heads!

Christmas cards....

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Darlene, I am so impressed with your sewing, and pictures, and siggy's. Your girls are just beautiful and lu looks so much better. I'm so relieved for you. What gorgeous pics and what a great job on their dresses. You are the best mom. They are so precious. I got fab sweaters from amanda too for x-mas, must get mine posted. She's just amazing isn't she??? Love the bows on the head. I must try that. Chloe will chew every bow off every head. LOL. Thanks for sharing honey.

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
They are cute and I am glad Lulabelle is feeling better she looks so much better.The dresses are so cute.

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Darlene, I am so impressed with your sewing, and pictures, and siggy's. Your girls are just beautiful and lu looks so much better. I'm so relieved for you. What gorgeous pics and what a great job on their dresses. You are the best mom. They are so precious. I got fab sweaters from amanda too for x-mas, must get mine posted. She's just amazing isn't she??? Love the bows on the head. I must try that. Chloe will chew every bow off every head. LOL. Thanks for sharing honey.
Thanks Robin......yes my little Luli is doing soooooo much better and that makes me a happy mommy. Now just to catch up from the vet bills! LOL!
Oh ya...the bow thing..I can just see you trying to keep the bows on your four!!!:D Can I come watch! :)LOL

·
Registered
7,558 Posts
What sweet little Sugar Plum Fairys :)
You are so talented. The dresses are adorable.
It's a riot to get two of them to sit for pictures--I've been there :D

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
Just beautiful Darlene.....
OMG you made their dresses too!??
Wow you are something girl!!
Lulu looks so much better too,
Im so glad she is enjoying herself again.
((((Hugs)))))

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
They are darling!! I love the outfits, the bows, the pictures, the siggy's.... everything!

I understand how you feel catching up on vet bills! Have had that with Brody's eyes. About have them wittled down but WHEW! Not a good thing to have unexpected bills like that - especially right before Christmas!

Lulu looks soooooooooo much better. So glad for that!

Brodysmom

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Absolutely adorable. I'm glad to see Lullabelle looking better. hopefully, that means she's feeling better too.

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thankyou all so much...The little dresses were very easy. They are actually little soft harnesses that had daisies on them and I attached the Tutu part around the chest strap of the harness and it was real easy. They can also still wear them as a harness because the ring attachment is under all the tutu material.
I rarely dress them up unless its t-shirts or sweaters(my little tom-boys!!) LOL! But wanted to have some cute girlie pics of them! :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
They both look as sweet as a sugar plums! The tutus are just awesome! Love the bows and red sweaters. They look so festive and adorable! I'm so glad to hear little Lulu is feeling much better. Bless her heart. Beautiful pictures Darlene! :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts