1) Go to photobucket.com. Sign up for a free account.
2) Click "UPLOAD" to add photos from your computer, camera, facebook, the web, etc..
Select your photos
*TIP*-if you want to upload more than one photo at a time, hold down the "COMMAND" key and select your photos.
3) Click "VIEW ALBUM". Or if you want to add more photos, click "UPLOAD MORE".
4) Highlight and copy the code of the picture you want to post.
5) Come back to chihuahua-people.com, start a new thread as you would just to type a message. Paste that code you copied from photobucket. You can preview your message if you want to see what it will look like.
Will it show pic if the photobucket is private? I tried this and it only gave me a link to click on and did not show pic on post,only the link to the pic.Maybe it's because my photobucket album is private?