Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone else having problems getting your photos from photobucket onto the forum here? We worked all day yesterday on it and I see only one posted, and I didn't realize that one did! I haven't posted pics for a few months, so did anything change in the way you get the pics on here? Used to just highlight the IMG box and copied and then pasted to the post......now that doesn't work and everything else we tried wasn't working! :foxes15: Soooooo frustrated!!!!

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Michele, how did you get your pics to post on here? What did you do? Maybe we (my husband and me) were clicking on something wrong?:confused:

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
I left clicked on img code held down the c and ctrl,go onto cp page you want it on and hold down v and ctrl then preview your post and it should be on there i hope !

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Photobucket working for me as well.. Deb

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
It's working fine for me as well.

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Everyone who is using Photobucket......will you please tell me exactly what you are doing to get your pics on Chihuahua-People? Both my husband and I have tried EVERYTHING and nothing we are doing is working! I am sooooo frustrated!:foxes15: I used to be able to get pics on here all the time!

·
Registered
3,960 Posts

Did a pic so I could write down exactly what I did..

Left click on IMG code to highlight it
Right click and choose "copy"
Go to forum and left click on the blank box for posting
Then right click, and choose "paste."
The IMG code will show up then.

Hope this works for you.. Deb

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
:hello1:Okay......we finally got it! My husband figured it out! Thanks to you all who replied! You should all be able to see Max and Pedro's fall exchange pics now!:D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts