Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a little worried because they are wild monkeys!! Husband and I both work for a big, big corporation and we have a large photography studio. I sent a couple of friends here at work pics of the girls right after we got Ruby and the photos made their way to that Studio. They asked to use them for a Christmas shoot (the client wanted kittens rather than puppies so we did not) and again for a Valentine's shoot. They saw a picture of them snuggled and that is what they wanted them to do. Um. My girls do not snuggle on command. haha! To assure them that they had waited too long for them to be in a shoot like that (versus say 8 week old puppies who sleep in a dog pile and are often drowsy) I sent one of the videos of them and their "mixed martial arts cage fighting". The calls stopped.
Until last week when they called again. This time the project involves "active pets". Sounds perfect for my wild ones! haha!

Not certain what it will entail. Some mention was made of outside but we do not have a fence nor any kind of dog run. Our neighbors have a fence and gave us the okay to help ourselves.

This ought to be interesting!!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
can't wait!! Keep us posted Karen!

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
I think the action shots are definitely the way to go with hyper little chis (including mine)
Can't wait to see them

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, I though it was not so great. The stylist kept reminding me that it was an "audition" and that these shots were just for that purpose. Then they began talking about schedule and props and rugs and back drops.

I told them not a problem if they could not do the things that they wanted them to do. They looked at me confused and said that they had made up their minds one photo storage card into the audition that they want them. What?? Then they asked about my availability and direction my house faced (thinking of timing and where they will set up what and when).

So, looks as if my girls may be headed for a full shoot. That could change, though, so we will see!

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
hi oh boy hope and ruby are going places their little movie stars i would be so excited please keep us posted thanks

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well, see that will be the hard part. They did not come to the house as a favor to me to take photos of the girls. They came to take photos for the company and their products. They will own the photos, I will not. My hope is that they make it on to product that I can then buy big loads of!!

I may get a "sneak peek" of the photos because my work group has access to the photo studio's files but they will not be supplied to me nor will I be able to use them.

I have not yet been contacted about the official shoot so they can alos change their minds once they review the audition shots.

I will keep you posted if I hear more (or if I do get a jpg or two for myself!!).

1 - 13 of 13 Posts