Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I intended to get some pictures up sooner, but didn't have a chance to set up and upload to my photobucket until today. Anyway, here are the long awaited introductory pictures of Honey! Enjoy!

Honey was really excited to go home after our weekend away.

I was changing into my pajamas, set my clothes on my bed, turned around for maybe 10 seconds, and when I turned back around Honey had already taken up residence in what she must've thought was a nest I made for her.

*love*

My oh-so-pretty Honey right after I brought her home from the grooming salon.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

Peeking out from under my comforter.

On the way home from the airport the first day I got her!

This is my most favorite picture of Honey EVER! That his her paw laying across my chest. She's such a snuggly, little dog and I LOVE it!

Enjoy! Sorry for the large picture sizes. I'm still trying to get a handle on this whole forum business.

·
Registered
384 Posts
awwwh! honey is so cute and freaking adorable!!!! :) she must of had so much fun.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Omg, Cam! She was so tiny! Not that she's huge now. 3.8 pounds isn't exactly chunky, lol! I don't remember ever seeing that picture of her in her crate from the day you brought her home. *love* Thanks for posting those!

·
Registered
47 Posts
What a pretty baby! :love5:! In her baby pictures she looks like a little fox shes so gorgeous! I love how serene she looks when she sleeps <3 ! Congrats!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Isn't she darling!

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
hi little honey is makeing a fashion statement in her new dress she looks good in that color with her golden hair shes a doll

1 - 20 of 23 Posts