Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Lots of Photos from the very successful New York Chihuahua Social

As I announced on the forum a few weeks ago my friends from Bella's Little Angels were celebrating their 5th yr in business with a Chihuahua Social here in New York State. Sadly, no one from the forum was able to join in the fun, but over 60 of Bella's customers plus their dogs were able to come. Along with them were Becky & Don (the owners) plus their 3 kids, 14 puppies, 10 adult doggies, Ralph,Jasper,Moose, Ginger and I. There were auctions and raffles with homemade treats, handmade items and all kinds of other goodies along with lots of great foods and 2 gorgeous cakes. Yes the best part of the day was all of the doggies , but it was also great to meet so many wonderful chihuahua owners that share an undying love for their dogs and the breed in general. I have lots of pics to share...Not going to try to caption them all because I can not remember all of the doggy or people names, but you will see it was a great time for everyone and all of the fur babies. There will be another meet up next year, so maybe with enough notice people who live close by can attend. You would not be sorry.

PS: After the meet up was over we did have the honor of meeting Pigeonsheep, her boyfriend Pigeon ZS and Dexter @ our home when they came to pick up KC. You will see their photo at the end of this post.

ENJOY:
Jasper : King for the day and puppy overseer in the puppy pen (the big chair was meant for Ralph aka The Puppy Guard...but once Jasper claimed it , he kept it.

A cake made by one of the customers with pictures of Bella on it. Sadly Bella passed away very young , but her memory lives on through all of her off spring and their families.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Wow, looked like a great time ! Loved all of the photos ! I know that I am coming to this thread late - but that's because I am a newbie. But I would love to go to the next NY Meet !

1 - 13 of 13 Posts