Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here are some piccys i just took i managed to get one of hunni actually staying stil phew that took some work!!! she is dropping her puppy coat at the moment-

here is my jack russel patch she so wanted her photo taken couldnt leave her out-

and my pug x yorkie rio-

here is ruby

and tyke-

and the jakester

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
Omg hunni and Ruby has grown a lot , i didn't recognise hunni at first :wink: they are all so beautiful , how on earth do you divide your time ....xx

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
prob a little bit but her coat is quite unhealthy and thin i am not going to show her i dont think i thinkits that way as im stil trying to get some weight on her im thinking about starting her on calcium tablets or somethng like that to try and help everything grow properly to be honest i think where she is so small shewill always be a lil nthe poorly side but im here to look after her and thats all that maters!
yeah julie tyke is a lil heartbreaker lol i so need anew camara mine does not do them any justice!!!

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
xx-nathalie-xx said:
Omg hunni and Ruby has grown a lot , i didn't recognise hunni at first :wink: they are all so beautiful , how on earth do you divide your time ....xx
yeah hunni has changed tons but i have had a lot of good comments on her from people i know in the show world so fingers crossed lol!!

i spend pretty much all my time with them as i have narcelpsy i cant work so my dogs are my life and unless i have to go shopping lol im with them or they come with me

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
yeah she's stunning !!! it always amazes me that chi longhair puppies are such ragballs at first , i never got a longhair because they look so different as a puppy and i was scared i would end up with something else :) ...but then to grow into such beautiful chi's , i mean look at her baby pics and now .....she's sooo different , she has a lovely head , nice ears and beautiful color !! I bet she will do great at shows too ...
I'm sorry to hear about pandora, i didn't know she had so many troubles i must have missed that , but these things can change so quickly .....after Vienna had her shot (anabolics ) at the vet , she changed from a very weak and very small not eating and sickly puppy , into this Mini pitbull , she gives Cosmo a run for his money :wink:

Is narcolepsy this disease where you can fall asleep all of a sudden ? I didn't know you were ill ,i'm sorry to hear that, but i guess your life is privileged by all your dogs xx

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yep little pandora is a poorly little girl she runs around like all the others but her weight and things are a prob but were working together on everything and hopfully she will be fine at the end of the day she is so very small and we all know the smaller the dog the more problems you encunter and i knw that from the moment i saw her but she is under my watchful eye 24/7 and on regular feeds so im hoping i can get her sorted the vet is very helpful with her to were hoping we can get her bigger and stronger!

yeah narcelpsy is the sleeping ilness i have tablets and have learned to cope with it but having these in my life makes everything so much better i remember when i was really ill about 7 years ago now how patch never left my side and stuck with me through all of it and thats what i do for them we all help each other lol

·
Registered
4,825 Posts
Did you make it to the vet with Pandora?
I didn't see an update posted and was wondering how it went. Did she get any shots? How much does she weigh? Do they have any idea what's keeping her from gaining weight?

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Honey's face just gave me all the warm fuzzies I needed for the Holidays. :) To translate, "AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWH!"

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Ohh your babies are gorgeous. I haven't been on here long enough to sort their names out, but the one in the first picture with the full face mask is soo unusual..I don't remember ever seeing one quite like him.

Sorry to here about Pandora's problems but it sounds like you and your vet are on the job to get them sorted out. :wave:

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
aww thanks the one in the irst piccy is hunni-b she has a dark mask alot ofpeople have commented on how different she looks lol

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
Hunny looks so different! She's gorgeous too! I love all your dogs, Pandora is so sweet too! I hope she's okay and will start gaining some weight soon!

I think Patch is the cutest dog, she looks so loving! :D

1 - 20 of 28 Posts