Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, finally got some time to get on the computer to upload some of these! Here's Baby, on Friday and some today :) Her ears aren't up yet, I hope they do go up, but I guess there's a chance they won't as she's a Chi-mix :/

The guy in the photos is my boyfriend :p

*dies* Oh i'm so in love with her!

·
Registered
54 Posts
I love this breed more and more every day...Baby is so cute. When ollie was on my lap as a baby baby...I would work his ears gently with my fingers while he slept. Now he looks like the flying nun!!! That might work for you too...worth a try if you really like the ears up look. I think she's so adorable with her little floppies!!!

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ory - she's mixed with a Jack Russell :) (a small jack russell, but a jack russell none the less :p) She's got the Chihuahua sickle tail a lot of chihuahua personality, but no bat ears as of yet!

Katie - the pink bed is a cat igloo xD It wasn't exactly a bargain, but she does love it :) I got it from pets at home, but i've seen lots on ebay!

LandOliver - aww, i'll try that! I've been playing with her ears while she sleeps quite a lot, kind of poking them up xD I mean, I wouldn't be upset if she kept her floppy ears, but I think the bat dog look is hilarious :p

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Awww I love chubby little puppies!! :love5:
And I'll be on the look-out for a cat igloo now! I found an adorable purple one at Petsmart- I may just have to go back for it!!
I just feel bad because Carl won't fit in it- and she can fit in all his beds!

Looks like your potty training is going about the same as mine :p
Oh the joys of puppies!! ;)

How old is she?

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Pookypeds - oh my goodness I know! He didn't want to know until he saw her, and now he's totally in love with her! She really is like our first born xD My dad is pretty funny too - he was SO against getting a dog, but he's fallen in love too and is even crawling on the floor with her making silly noises xDD

Jayne - I love her colouring because it reminds me a little of a Boxer - my favourite big dog :) I'd aim to get a boxer one day if I wasn't so allergic :p Baby is making me sneeze enough as it is! I am really pleased with her though - she just seems so clever so far, I really want to work on obedience with her, I'd love to have a little Chi that can roll over and spin around for me!

Katie - Isn't she a chubby one?! On her first day I fed her probably about 50-60g of food, but her belly swells so much I cut it down a bit, now it only doubles in size rather than triples :p And she seems to be doing well on 3 meals a day rather than 4, with her added training treats and carrot in the evening :) And she's 9 weeks old now :)

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
I have no idea how much food to feed my puppy!
I asked the breeder and she said "just a little handful" :p
I feed her 3x a day. But she's 3 months old so she is a bit older.

I LOVE her black mask- I'm a sucker for pups with black masks (like my little Carl!)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts