Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there - we're new to the forum and I thought we'd jump right in and post Cooper's pictures. The first one is his baby photo @ 4 weeks (it's the photo that made me decide to contact the breeder and get him) and the others are from just the other day. He's a chunky monkey!! :lol:

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
Ow myy! Cooper reminds me much of a chihuahua I seen months ago on a site.. the site was about a chocolate chihuahua that looks the double of your cooper and I know his name was cooper! Funny enough I downloaded the videos and kept them on my computer for months...it doesnt happen to be your cooper does it?
Ive just found the videos...shall i post em?
xxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
stefanie_farrell said:
Ow myy! Cooper reminds me much of a chihuahua I seen months ago on a site.. the site was about a chocolate chihuahua that looks the double of your cooper and I know his name was cooper! Funny enough I downloaded the videos and kept them on my computer for months...it doesnt happen to be your cooper does it?
Ive just found the videos...shall i post em?
xxxxxxxxx
That IS my Cooper in the video! That's so funny - I should grab the video camera more often and make more movies. I got both Cooper and the vid camera for Christmas, so I was trying it out - and he made a great subject!

You'll find this funny/interesting/scary - he not only has his own website but he's got his own business cards with the address on them! He passes them out when he goes out on the town. Unfortunately, he's passed out more of his cards than I have of mine.

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
owwwwwwww wow, I dont beleive it. I checked on my comp when i saved all the videos and it was around december!!!! wow!
You should post the link of his site, its great! famous cooper lol!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 - 19 of 19 Posts