Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Awww i went upto see him today, hes changed to much, he is absolutely perfect! so teeny and has gorgeous little blue eyes!
Well...as any puppy, he wouldnt sit still..and i just couldnt focus the camera properly to take good photos...but i tried my best :(
They dont do him justice, and most of them are blurred, but when hes home in 2weeks, ill get some really good ones of him!

Milo with Laura, the breeder

Little Milo!

Milo had a good old bite of Lauras feet!

Few of the other pups

Few of his brothers & sisters curled up asleep

Milo cuddled up with Romeo (Lucys little boy!)

All the litter...and what little monsters they are!!!

Milo + Romeo

After they all had a good play, biting and tugging on each other...they got tired out from all the cuddles! And all went to sleep!

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Awwwww!!! He's gorgeous Sandra.. bet you cant wait!! :D:D

.. hehe!!! you'll finally be able to get your own Chi siggy and ava aswell :lol: :D :D

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks!

Yeah i hope the next 2weeks go by fast too...cos i cant wait for him to come home

It was so lovely watching them all cuddle and sleep together, and play!

There was one of the litter, called Poppy (the breeder decided to keep her since birth)
And she is REALLY REALLY REALLY tiny, probably the same size as what Milo was when i saw him aged at 12days old!
Shes soooo small.
Laura was going to keep her and breed her, but because shes so small, shes not going to, unless she spouts up
Shes truely gorgeous, but all the others bully her lol!

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
well.. i have bad news... theres a big chance i won't be getting fudge.. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Today my mams University took £600 out her bank account for her fees.... and that was the money to buy Fudge with :cry: :cry:

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
Sandra Milo is so cute, I am getting really jealous. Not really just glad for you.
And I hope that 2 weeks fly for you, what a fantastic xmas prezzy.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts