Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Long week here...my husband went back into A Fib...:(. More tests coming, it's so stressful. It's the cardiomyopathy that they are most worried about. Unfortunately they need to get the A AFib under control before we can test to find out what is actually causing the myopathy. He still looks great though. His brother flew down and they both left to go up to Indy. Our three boys are coming to visit for their spring breaks from college next week. Meantime...we are loving it here. These are some random pics!

Reflections of Louis the Lobster

Practicing our "sit stay" on walks

Raisins favorite spot

Mia's favorite place

Actually they all love this spot...especially when they think it's time to eat! They line up.

Premium Member
I'm so sorry about your husband deb. I really do hope he can get better soon. I love your new home, and all of the white shelving looks so pretty and fresh 馃槉. Those puppies look sooooo happy! And lily is growing up into such a beautiful little lady. Soak up enough sun for us Chicagoans! We got more snow :-(.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

Registered
Wow I love your house and where you live looks so nice!

Your girls look very settled :)

Sending very best wishes for your Husband

x

Premium Member
Hope hubby gets well soon,lovely pics of the babies as usual.see the ipad is out,do you take the pics with it ? Love mine

Premium Member
I hope you can get your husbands medical issues figured out so you can enjoy that beautiful new house and sunny Florida. The kids look very happy there for sure!

Premium Member
Wow more prayer coming your husbands way. You have a beautiful home and the pups seems to love it, who wouldn't..:D

Premium Member
I'm so sorry to hear about Joe! Poor guy can't catch a break. I hope they can get him back into normal sinus rhythm soon and find out what is going on!!

Your new place is just fabulous! I love the built in shelving unit, it's so pretty. Pups look beautiful as ever!! Have you been to p&c?

Registered
sorry to hear about Joe...hopefully they get him into a normal rhythm soon and you all can get on with enjoying that beautiful new home and pool...your fur kids look like models for real estate ads ...makes us all want to move to Florida !

Registered
Everything looks like perfection!! I know it truly will be when Joe's health issues are taken care of. You are in my thoughts. :)

Registered
Sorry to hear about your husband's ongoing medical issues. :(

I think you'll have to stay in Florida for good or your dogs won't be impressed! They're adorable and I love how they have favourite spots.

Registered
Discussion Starter #11
I'm so sorry to hear about Joe! Poor guy can't catch a break. I hope they can get him back into normal sinus rhythm soon and find out what is going on!!

Your new place is just fabulous! I love the built in shelving unit, it's so pretty. Pups look beautiful as ever!! Have you been to p&c?

Thanks Zorana, me too. We are loving it down here. Yes!! I went to P & C yesterday. I have a Tinkie harness that I got for Lily that is beautiful...but she doesn't walk well with it.
P&C had a gorgeous pink step in with bow and crystals, we got that. She walk great in it. We wondered Naples for about two hours. Just love it. I did check on sliders, they had none. They were very low, expecting some big shipments in!

Registered
Discussion Starter #13
I'm so sorry about your husband deb. I really do hope he can get better soon. I love your new home, and all of the white shelving looks so pretty and fresh 馃槉. Those puppies look sooooo happy! And lily is growing up into such a beautiful little lady. Soak up enough sun for us Chicagoans! We got more snow :-(.

Thanks! Yes, lots of praying going on here! Sorry about all of the snow & cold this year. I don't think we would ever move back!

Registered
Discussion Starter #14
Wow I love your house and where you live looks so nice!

Your girls look very settled :)

Sending very best wishes for your Husband

x
Awwww. You are a sweetie...we are hoping all turns around here, in the meantime , we are loving it!

Premium Member
Thanks! Yes, lots of praying going on here! Sorry about all of the snow & cold this year. I don't think we would ever move back!

I don't blame you! First chance I ever get to move some place warm and sunny, I'm taking it. I'm hoping the new home life and beautiful weather will shed a ray of light on your husbands health. I wish that very deeply for your family. Best of luck!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts