Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I came across this crate in "Pets for You" and thought it was well smart.
You can shape it into any shape you want . oblong, square, dome, pyramid, round or totally wonky and the sides come off if you need to wash them. It is also usable outdoors.

Square from the side

Square from above

Pyramid from the side

Pyramid from above

It is secured with 3 sturdy plastic clips though I don't use them and being set up with 8 partitions I can easily move a section as a door.

It was only £45 and to me that is a bargain. I am so pleased with it.

The Pyramid shape, if you look closly is small as I am not using 2 of the partitions.

Only the best for my boys.

I had to laugh, Red who likes to avoid the pen rushed to explore this one soon joined by Jake.

Deme x

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Very cool! I like that. Seems very practical.
I love the little fuzzy doggy house too! I have been wanting to get one of those.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Very neat!!!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
now that is very COOL!!! lol~ i love the soft dog house inside too...reminds me baked bread,,,mmm craving some right now, look what u did! glad the boys like it!

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
That looks really cool. I might have to get me one of those...Ziva can scale out of the metal exercise pens I have :)

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The house like bed is called a Danish Design Igloo Bed, they come in various sizes this being the small, I have ordered a large so Jake and Red can snuggle up together, It is wall to walll fleece lined.

The crate comes in three sizes

24" high with 8 panels £39.99
30" high with 8 panels £44.99
36" high with 8 panels £49.99

It is called a "Sof-Pen 2

Removeable sides so it can be washed and it is very solid and sturdy. I like how you can shape it in various ways to suit and can be used outdoors.

I used to use a crate that was basically 4 metal flimsy panels linked together and nowhere near as good as this one.

I love it

Deme x

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
That is a very good looking crate pen...should be easy to put in your car if you take them both to a hotel when going to dog shows. Very Spiffy.

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah that's the good thing it folds flat to the size of one panel so very easy to transport anywhere

1 - 13 of 13 Posts