Chihuahua People Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Yeah I agree the Halloween dress will be most comfortable for her and she won't mind wearing that. She isn't keen on hats either. She goes crazy when I put the woolly pompom hat on her haha!
Yeah me and Curtis are dressing up as Mrs and Mr Dracula I'm so excited :D
Are you dressing up?
Can't wait to see your new dog tag.
I'm glad to hear the growth chart is pretty accurate :)
I'd love to see a pic of you with Curtis dressed up like Mrs and Mr Dracula , I bet you'll look gorgeous !!!

NO, i'm not dressing up. I used to go to Halloween parties years ago. it was a lot of fun. some years I would rent a costume. just havnt been into that since I been in my 50's. but, I do love dressing the dogs up :)
i'm gonna post some pics of the new dog tag along with some new dresses i just got today for Ellie .

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Yeah I agree the Halloween dress will be most comfortable for her and she won't mind wearing that. She isn't keen on hats either. She goes crazy when I put the woolly pompom hat on her haha!
Yeah me and Curtis are dressing up as Mrs and Mr Dracula I'm so excited

Are you dressing up?
Can't wait to see your new dog tag.
I'm glad to hear the growth chart is pretty accurate
I'd love to see a pic of you with Curtis dressed up like Mrs and Mr Dracula , I bet you'll look gorgeous !!!

NO, i'm not dressing up. I used to go to Halloween parties years ago. it was a lot of fun. some years I would rent a costume. just havnt been into that since I been in my 50's. but, I do love dressing the dogs up

i'm gonna post some pics of the new dog tag along with some new dresses i just got today for Ellie .
I will post a photo of us when we dress up and thankyou sweetheart, we are just having the party at our house this year.
Can't wait what new dresses did you get?:D

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
I will post a photo of us when we dress up and thankyou sweetheart, we are just having the party at our house this year.
Can't wait what new dresses did you get?:D
good, cant wait to see that pic of you and your hubby at your Halloween party :). And of course Millie too !!
look for my post soon. i'll snap a pic of the dresses

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Can't wait what new dresses did you get?
good, cant wait to see that pic of you and your hubby at your Halloween party
. And of course Millie too !!
look for my post soon. i'll snap a pic of the dresses
Don't forget the dog tag photo too ;)

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Millie looks great in her new Mohawk hoodie. Love seeing a puppy pic of Millie and some new ones of the babies too. They look like they haven't grown all that much. They all still so tiny.

I don't use a professional type dryer, but I do use my hair dryer on low heat.

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Millie looks great in her new Mohawk hoodie. Love seeing a puppy pic of Millie and some new ones of the babies too. They look like they haven't grown all that much. They all still so tiny.

I don't use a professional type dryer, but I do use my hair dryer on low heat.
Millie says Thankyou very much! I'm not used to the fury hood but mammy thinks it's cute! Haha....
It's crazy looking through Millie's puppy photos and seeing how far she's progressed I cannot believe she's going to be 1 in December! How old are yours?:)
And what do they think of the hairdryer on low heat?

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Millie says Thankyou very much! I'm not used to the fury hood but mammy thinks it's cute! Haha....
It's crazy looking through Millie's puppy photos and seeing how far she's progressed I cannot believe she's going to be 1 in December! How old are yours?:)
They do grow up so quick. Indy will be 3 years next month and Carolina turned 18 months in September.

I like using my hair dryer on low heat when the temps are cooler and Carolina is more prone to getting a chill. Mostly in June, July or August I do let them air dry. I notice they get fluffier if I use the hair dryer though. I only bath mine about every 6 weeks and sometimes a little less in the winter, so the hair dryer works for us. If I had all your chi's then I might consider a professional type pet dryer too.

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
It's crazy looking through Millie's puppy photos and seeing how far she's progressed I cannot believe she's going to be 1 in December! How old are yours?

They do grow up so quick. Indy will be 3 years next month and Carolina turned 18 months in September.

I like using my hair dryer on low heat when the temps are cooler and Carolina is more prone to getting a chill. Mostly in June, July or August I do let them air dry. I notice they get fluffier if I use the hair dryer though. I only bath mine about every 6 weeks and sometimes a little less in the winter, so the hair dryer works for us. If I had all your chi's then I might consider a professional type pet dryer too.
Ah wow, that was quick for Carolina!
I feel like I've had Millie all my life it's like I can't remember what I was like when I didn't have her. I'm so happy I got her :D and all the others!
Great thanks for the advice sweetie :)
Do you think you would ever get another?

21 - 28 of 28 Posts