Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
235 Posts
Beautiful Furbabies. :D

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
What I want to know is .... there's 24 hours in a day, you mentioned you have 2 human kids, a whole heap of exquisite show Chi's, you breed, keep a beautiful house .... where in God's name do you get time to do all this, or do you have a tribe of nannies & servants.

Sigh, it depresses me even more .... I view my 3 x sale websites, sometimes check the news briefly, read the Chi forum and then sleep, and the day is gone - I'm flat out feeding my 3 pups. Make the most of that boundless energy girl, it doesn't stay around forever!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What I want to know is .... there's 24 hours in a day, you mentioned you have 2 human kids, a whole heap of exquisite show Chi's, you breed, keep a beautiful house .... where in God's name do you get time to do all this, or do you have a tribe of nannies & servants.

Sigh, it depresses me even more .... I view my 3 x sale websites, sometimes check the news briefly, read the Chi forum and then sleep, and the day is gone - I'm flat out feeding my 3 pups. Make the most of that boundless energy girl, it doesn't stay around forever!
If you are talking to me, you are wrong. I don't have any kids, I have never breed a litter, I have 3 chi's where only one is being showen at the moment and I live in a -easy to keep- (live by the simple living philosophy) apartment.

Where on earth did you get that i have any kids? or that i'm a breeder or have a hoard of show dogs? and as for my time, can you say summer vacation?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts