Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do we have any wizards on here?

I'd like to have pictures of my 4 girls all together wearing santa hats for our Christmas cards but I can't get a group shot.

Is it possible to take the pictures separately and then photoshop the 4 girls together (and the hats on)? Or would it be really time consuming? I have no idea how to use photoshop either :D

·
Premium Member
5,271 Posts
yep, it can be done.... its easier if you take the individual pics with a contrasting background, then when you mask it .... its easier to mask it out....but it is time-consuming....there are all kinds of tutorials for Photoshop on the Net.... although I don't use Photoshop(CS5) very much, I use Photoshop Elements9 alot
this pic was done with Elements and the masking trick... there are over 50 of the forum chis in the picture....
http://i755.photobucket.com/albums/xx194/jan896/Elements Practice/GroupPhotoFINAL_46_CHIs.jpg

My christmas card...just trying to get a better pic of Chico...my camera is misbehaving lately(fuzzy shots)
http://i755.photobucket.com/albums/xx194/jan896/Chico Pics/ChristmasCard1copy.jpg

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
If all the photos have similar backgrounds, I could do it for you! :D:D

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Jan, your Christmas card is gorgeous!!! Looks like something you'd buy in a store.

·
Premium Member
5,271 Posts
Jan, your Christmas card is gorgeous!!! Looks like something you'd buy in a store.

Thanks! I just want something like Jan's or whatever is simple but looks decent.!
Thank you both.... my secret is that I go look at Christmas cards with Chihuahuas on them to get ideas... then make mine...
the idea came from this card- Chihuahua Christmas Card from Zazzle.com

but as you can see once I get started sometimes it doens't end up looking anything like the original........LOL... there are 10 layers on the card I ended up with (link above)

Sarah, I can't wait to see what you come up with!!!!

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
No problem! :D Just let me know exactly what you want and I'll do it for you asap! :D:D:D

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OKay, I took pics but I'm not sure if they'll be that useful, :D. The girls were really uncooperative. I'd like something with all four of them, if possible, that I can have printed to make a Christmas card.

Roxy:

Lily:

Riley:

Daisy:

I actually took 5 pics of each but most came out horrible. These are the best if you can imagine. Oh, and without alien eyes if that's a possibility. Thanks!

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Sorry for the late reply! I'll try and get it done today! :D:D:D

·
Registered
116 Posts
I love all the Christmas tags being posted, and Jan, I love your Christmas card. It's a great picture. I''m trying to learn Paint Shop Pro. My son gave me the software last year, and I still havent figured out how to make a tag.

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Sorry I took so long! Arghh, I'm so sorry! :( I haven't made graphics in so long that I've totally lost my creativity, so it's not very good! :(

I tried a few, I can change anything easily though, colours, text, etc. & I can try different designs if you want!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Oh my goodness! They are all so awesome. I love each and every one. One of these days I'll master the art of making them. LOL Right now I go to a website that does it for you. All you do is supply picture.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts