Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what do you all think of it :) it was my first time cropping and putting up a frame and just playing around with the pics :) i'm so proud lol i liked it so much i ordered new checks and am using this photo as my check background.
the original pic was of them 2 but not nearly as close and it was hard to fit them both on the check cause there was a space in between. so after about 20 minutes af messing around i got it to where they will both have their cute lil faces for the world to see.

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
JJ Ivy's mum! said:
That looks great. Sorry if I sound silly but are checks the things you pay for stuff with or are they something else? Its just that here we only get standard issue ones and can't personalise them. I'd love to have pictures of my babies on mine!!!
yep it's the check that you use to pay for stuff. here we can personalize them but it costs a bit more....

·
Registered
538 Posts
Hey that's a great idea cropping the pics like that. I was all set to order checks with my guys on them and then I couldn't get a pic that would work. Now I'm going to go back to the drawing board and try cropping like you did. They look great by the way.

·
Registered
631 Posts
Awsome! That is a great idea! I will have to do that the next time I order checks.

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
for those interested it's:

http://www.uniquechecks.com

it's very easy too, just upload a photo onto your checks and you can see how it will look right there and then, plus you can zoom in/out and move the photo to get it more centered. plus if you don't like the first pic you just keep uploading pics until you are satisfied. you don't even have to enter any info until the pic is all picked out and you are satisfied.

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
LovelyChiPupz said:
What a lovely piccy! They look great together! Very goodlooking chi's you have!

Jumba is my favourite guy he's so cheeky and chubby :D :wave:
their colors compliment each other :D

thanks everyone! i'm glad it came out so good!

·
Registered
683 Posts
They certainly do compliment eachother. Im glad that the family is all getting along so well! Chiwi is a good big sis for tolerating jumba coming into her home! I dont think my girl would ever accept that! So good on chiwi for stickin wit him hee hee!

I know it might sound nasty, but i dont mean it this way at all - i just wana SQUEEEEEZZZZZZEEEEEE jumba - he is so squeezable lol! Clenching teeth together! lol :lol:!

:D :wave:

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
gilr i hear you on the squeezing thing lol. he's small but big lol. he's got lots of squishiness to him hehe, it's all his chub :D he loves to be cuddled but every once in awhile he'll get this look on his face like "wait a second that's enough cuddling i'm a tough wolf boy" and he'll jump up and run away and attack the toys (or chiwi lol)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts