Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Mary, that coat is stunning.. but I know it was a ton load of work to maintain.. We had a maltese/shih tzu mix for over 16 years, and I kept her cut short. Way too much work .. lol

·
Registered
725 Posts
Just beautiful I used to breed shih-tzu and my male was a champion I used to keep his coat long and its a lot of work but its a labour of love. Someone stole my precious boy when he was 10 yrs old out of my yard.

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Mary, she looks gorgeous! A living doll. :)

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Just beautiful I used to breed shih-tzu and my male was a champion I used to keep his coat long and its a lot of work but its a labour of love. Someone stole my precious boy when he was 10 yrs old out of my yard.

Pat I'm so sorry, how sad. People can be so selfish.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you guys! Actually she was our only doggie at that time, and I could devote all my time to brushing her. She never had tangles and was extremely easy to brush since I did it daily.

OMG Pat, how horrible for you and your baby! I know you must have been devastated to say the least. So sorry you had to go through that. So sad..

·
Registered
458 Posts
Gorgeous Maltese. I love her coat. My yorkie's hair is still growing out from when I rescued her. I'm lucky that she doesn't tangle like a lot of cottony coated yorkies. I can't wait until she gets her full coat like your Maltese.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Beautiful girl! A labor of love to keep her looking so gorgeous. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts