Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This pic was taken by a professional photographer that came to shoot my concert while I was on tour in SC. She fell in love with Paris!! Yes, my dogs go on tour with me and sit in their dogbag on stage with my sound tech!! They are angels and so used to going everywhere with me. As long as they hear me singing they are quiet as can be!! HAHA!! Afterwards, they get out of their bag and meet all the fans at my merch table!! People just love them! This is when Bruiser was in the hospital so just Paris went with me. She was so lost without him! Love my little angel!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aw what a sweet pic of you and Paris! How adorable that they sit on stage with you while you sing and then meet fans afterward, that is just the cutest thing! :)

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! They are my babies....I go NOWHERE without them!! It's amazing how well-behaved they are....it's all bout getting them used to things. They have been carried around in purses since they were born so that I could easily take them with me. Yep...right on stage....I won't leave them anywhere else cause I'm afraid someone would steal them! They sit about 6ft from where I sing!!!

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Aww. Great pic. How long do you tour for?
My South Carolina tour was for 8 weeks. I will be touring again in March/April for probably only 5-6 weeks and then again in June...possibly most of the summer that time cause I have a new album coming out.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Can you link to your music? Would love to hear you sing! I'm sure you would have some fans here! :)

·
Premium Member
5,271 Posts
the only concerts I been too have been REALLY loud... don't know what you sing but doesnt' the loud sound hurt their ears??

and yes, I would love a link to hear you sing!

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the only concerts I been too have been REALLY loud... don't know what you sing but doesnt' the loud sound hurt their ears??

and yes, I would love a link to hear you sing!
I sing contemporary Christian music and some country. You can find me on Itunes. Just search Kimberly Ball. My new album will be much rockier/contemporary. My music is loud but not like heavy metal or anything like that....my dogs are soooo used to my music and hearing me sing/practice!! They are not bothered by it at all....they sleep the entire time. My new album is all original songs...I hired a songwriter that wrote for Justin Beiber, Jennifer Lopez, Beyonce & Brittney Spears. She is awesome! I am so honored that she wanted to write for me!!! Her songs are amazing and we are trying for a grammy!!!! She's already won lots of grammys!

·
Premium Member
5,271 Posts
oh... you should hookup with Keith Murray in Nashville... he is a very good songwriter(personal friend).... I also know JC Monterrosa(friend also) that works in recording studios there(look for his name on CD jackets).... good luck on your grammy... I know you will be GREAT!

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
That is a wonderful picture. Will have to check out Itunes. How awesome that you get to/take your babies with you on tour.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
You have a wonderful voice!!! Just had a listen on itunes. :)

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks guys!! The new album is sooooo much better!! That was just a small project I did to get the feel of being in the studio! This next project is HUGE!! I cannot wait for it to come out!! And the songs are simply amazing!

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Great pic! I will have to look you up:)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts