Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is Yoshi and our new kitten.. Yoshi will be 1 yr on the 17th of April and the kitten is 9 weeks old, whats funny is when the kitten stands up he is taller and longer than Yoshi, you cant tell from the pic, LOL

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh yes! They are best buddies already, the only thing I worry about is the rough play possibly scratching Yoshis eye :cry: Yoshi loves having himself someone his size to play with but, I hope they will continue to be buddies once the kitten gets some size one him :lol:

·
Registered
433 Posts
My cats are really fat and Junie is so tiny (I tell anyone she is 2 1/2 sticks of butter :lol: ). I just watch them super close to make sure that no one gets hurt. My cats also are declawed in the front so that helps too! Please post more pics of the two of them!

·
Banned
3,432 Posts
aww how adorable! the kitty looks part siamese right? my sis had one like that named micah she was the sweetest thing. my cat plays with rocky, the cat still has his claws (its really mean to declaw) but he is very gentle and knows its just play. :wave:

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yoshi weighs around 3 lbs now he finally started to fill out a little bit so he doesnt look like he is mistreated, :lol: He always ate like a little piglet and would look so skinny in his back end but now he has evened out.

The kitten came to us due to my Ragdoll/Manx got out of the house and I ran over him :( It was so traumatic for me and my daughter. I looked hi and lo to replace him and saw an ad for Manx kittens so I went to look at them and this kitten was the only one with a tail and was marked like a siamese/himalayan. He really did remind me of my Sebastian and was marked alot like him except for he did have a tail so we had to have him. He really has helped us cope with the death of our beloved Sebastian and he has the exact same personality it is some times eerie?? Below is a picture of our late Sebastian, he was over 20 lbs when he left us he was a massive boy but not fat at all. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts