Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everyone, heres some pics, please excuse the ragged mat glyn is sitting on , its in front of the log burner, where they usually are sitting .. will get some better pics of glyn soon, not had him long. my shih tzus are mother and daughter. Cariad & Celyn, little Glyn has colour dilute and is bald where he is blue or very nearly, love him loads though,

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
What a gorgeous little boy! I love how he is all fluffy on his neck then nearly bald on his head, bless him!

Lovely shi tzus aswell, very cute :)

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Very sweet a few other dilutes have cda here it's caused by poor breeding unfortunately (breeding 2 dilutes etc)

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Adorable pics. :)

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Awwww! They are all so cute! :)

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Welcome, they are very cute. Zoey has mild CDA, bald on her head, but her other blue spots are just really thin/sparse.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks everyone, i love them dearly, Glyn is very quiet ive had him a month now , he was very ill when i first had him, wjth a stomach disorder, we think the woman i bought him off was dealing in pups via a puppy farm, didnt no this at the time but the RSPCA have been looking in to her antics, all he wants to do is be cuddled doesnt play with me, or play with toys, im hoping he will get better as he gets older, his little tail does come up now bless him as was stuck in between his legs for the 1st 2 weeks, CPRCHEETAH Will the hair grow back ??? , everyones dogs on here are beautifull also, so nice to find a site of such friendly dog loving people,

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Thanks everyone, i love them dearly, Glyn is very quiet ive had him a month now , he was very ill when i first had him, wjth a stomach disorder, we think the woman i bought him off was dealing in pups via a puppy farm, didnt no this at the time but the RSPCA have been looking in to her antics, all he wants to do is be cuddled doesnt play with me, or play with toys, im hoping he will get better as he gets older, his little tail does come up now bless him as was stuck in between his legs for the 1st 2 weeks, CPRCHEETAH Will the hair grow back ??? , everyones dogs on here are beautifull also, so nice to find a site of such friendly dog loving people,
It won't grow back, but giving Melatonin 1mg/11# helps in some cases. Here is a site with some of the shampoos/supplements I use on Zoey.
Storm's Regimen

The BEST thing I have found for Zoey is giving "The Missing Link" supplement, it helped her grow hair on her neck (which is white) but she also has Chihuahua Pattern Baldness......but I will take ANYTHING over nothing.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts