Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are some pics I've taken lately...

Priya in her John Deere dad my mom and dad got them

My what big teeth you have!!

"I'm tryin' to sleep here!"

Malachi in his house

watching me on my computer

Malachi playin with big bro Chico

Reinacting E.T. , Can you tell what is a chihuahua and what is a toy?

Priya posing

Again posing, what she's best at.

Their rescue bro Slick!

·
Registered
5,493 Posts
Priya and Malachi are so cute! So are all your doggies. I don't remember seeing pictures of them before. Priya's ears are great! I love the picture of her all snuggled up in her pajamas :love5: Where did you get Malachi's house? My chis would love it! His coloring is so pretty. So how is Slick settling in? He is adorable :D I love him in his shirt with his chewy.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Thanks!! I bought his house on ebay, its actually a cat tent, he LOVES it, won't let priya anywhere near it, and Slick is settling in slowly. He's slightly taller than them, and I think they are just unsure of him still. He's a Great dog though, sleeps in bed with me as long as I want to lay there-and with no fur he REALLY throws off the heat! :love7:

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
^^
I was going to comment on Priya's ears, and say how cute she looks in her pjs, and also ask where you got Malachi's house, and ask about your new puppy Slick.
Looks like she covered everything! ;)

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Chico..lol, he's a mystery. There's for sure some terrier in him, maybe schnouzer?? (sp?) He's a sweetie though, has more personality than any of my other dogs. Fisty is an understatement haha When I moved out from my parents-my dad told me I couldn't take him LOL, said he would miss his little buddy too much. This is the same dad who threw a fit when I got him :rolleyes: doesn't like "house dogs"
I'll have to put up some more pics now that I got him groomed. He was looking a little scruffy in that one.

·
Registered
11,144 Posts
they made me smile too :) really cute pictures, well except maybe the second one that's a bit scary :lol: :wink:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts