Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I hadn't taken any pics of the pups for a while so since they were all shiny and clean from a long overdue bath this morning I thought this was a good day to have a bit of a photo shoot. Chloe is a bit of a poser and doesn't mind her pics being taken and Axle can be bribed by use of his bear but Winnie was just not in the mood as you can see by his face in he pics.

Chloe getting pats from her daddy

Throw my bear lady!

Winnie giving his shy face - not like him at all

Chloe having naps time with her dad

Now I have all the toys!

I not in the mood for posing today!

Tummy rubs please :)

Handsome boy

Hmpf, enough with the photos already!

The little princess

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I love me some Axle <3

All three of them are stunning! Winnie has grown into such a little man!!

Nice to hear from you, Sarah.
Thanks Ashley!

I know you're not supposed to have favorites but Axle is my little furry soul mate, I just love him to bits.

Winnie is now a handsome 9 month old, he has lots of personality.

I'm not sure why the one of Chloe and Craig napping came out upside down - sorry.

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Aww I missed them! :love2: Just want to smooch them all! They all look so good Sarah!

How are you doing?

·
Premium Member
2,899 Posts
Gosh they are precious, even the sleeping Daddy looks like a good boy.:D

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
I've missed seeing pics of your pups. I love the tubby rub one of Chloe and the one of Axle below is cute too. I love Winnie, but I miss his sweater vests!

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Aww I missed them! Just want to smooch them all! They all look so good Sarah!

How are you doing?
Thanks LS! I'm good, looking forward to 2 weeks at the beach with the pups over Xmas/New Year.

I've missed seeing pics of your pups. I love the tubby rub one of Chloe and the one of Axle below is cute too. I love Winnie, but I miss his sweater vests!
I can't even get that sweater vest on Winnie anymore, he's grown so much! Not that he needs it at the moment, it's been so hot, it was 40 degrees last week (that's about 100 degrees farenheit).

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Sarah, I love all the pics! I can't even pick a favorite--they are all great!! All of your chis are fabulous-which says what great great chi parents you are. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts