Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. :wave:

It would be perfectly fine w/ me if you posted your pics here, but I have a handful of requests. I miss seeing all the pups since I can't be on as often anymore (not that I'm going to become inactive, but I only get to check a few times a week nowadays). :)

Scruffy**
Peanut and Buttercup**
Trinity and Smiffy**
Tyson**
Woody and Teddy**
Stitch and Zero**
the OTHER Tito :)**

And ANY brindle chis. I'm amazed by them! I WILL have one someday! LOL!

And of course, thanks in advance. :)

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
iluvmyvikin said:
*sniff sniff*
nobody likes me or my chis
*sniff*
Don't worry, your not the only one that feels that way :) 8)

Yeah ya know, thinking about..I think I need my fix of Teddy and Woody and the other babies up in here!! So c'mon parents, quit blushing and POST!

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
iluvmyvikin said:
*sniff sniff*
nobody likes me or my chis
*sniff*
Of course we love you and your Chis. Since you never post pics... I had to take matters into my own hands :p I figured out how to track my way back to your photobucket site. and see any pictures that you have posted marked public :D.. that way i can check in on been and frei to see if there are any new pictures since you never post any *hint* *hint*

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
kipbug said:
Of course we love you and your Chis. Since you never post pics... I had to take matters into my own hands :p I figured out how to track my way back to your photobucket site. and see any pictures that you have posted marked public :D.. that way i can check in on been and frei to see if there are any new pictures since you never post any *hint* *hint*
aww! :oops: we are loved :D

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Jayne said:
Great pics nemo chi :wave:

Not sure if you meant my tyson or not :? :oops: But I will take some pics of him this weekend and post as havnt posted any for ages now :D :wave:
I agree.....great pics! I love those little guys!! :-D

And IS there another Tyson? 'Cause I was talking about yours. :D :lol: I CAN'T WAIT! :) By the way.....i LOVE LOVE LOVE your siggy!

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Jayne said:
Awwwww thanks :oops: Tyson has a fan :D I must tell him :D :wave:

Yea there is one more tyson i think not sure what the ladys user name is tho i forgot :?

Will try and get sum nice piccies this weekend :wink: :wave:
hey Jayne I wanna see Tyson I havent seen a photo of ur boy in ages

1 - 20 of 41 Posts