Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We took these pictures today while I spent the afternoon with them outside. :D

Marek Sporting His New Sunglasses.

Our Foster Oliver & Marek Sunning On The Porch.

Jaelyn In Her New Sunglasses.

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Oh my god honey, those pictures are fabulous. The sunglasses are killing me. It looks like Marek is fitting in just perfectly!!! So happy for all of you. Awesome pics. Did they leave the glasses on???

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Love the sunglasses!! Great pictures, they are adorable :)!!!

·
Registered
74 Posts
awww so cute. I can't believe they wear sunglasses! Indy won't even wear a hat... he hates things on his head/face!!!!!

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Aww how adorable! That first pic is too cute. I just love your chis and Marek has got to be the best looking merle I've ever seen!

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Those sunglasses are great!! I totally love Marek's coloring - just beautiful. They all look like they were loving the time outside.

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
hahaha! i was thinking of getting my guy one too but the sizing is a little complicating. mind if i ask what size those are? ;) they are looking very stylish too! ^_^

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Thanks guys! I tried so hard to get a picture of them together wearing their matching harness' and glasses and it was a no go! LOL It was hard enough getting photos of them seperately. LOL

It was the first time they wore them so they weren't too keen on them. I think once they're used to wearing them they won't be a problem. :coolwink: haha

hahaha! i was thinking of getting my guy one too but the sizing is a little complicating. mind if i ask what size those are? ;) they are looking very stylish too! ^_^
I got the smallest size for 1-10lbs. At roughly 5 1/2 lbs each they fit perfect. ;)

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The shades have a rubber strap around the chin and the back of the head. A little extra strap came with one of them though I'm not sure what it's for yet. LOL

Thank you for your comments on the kidlings. :D

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
I wrote up a response to this yesterday, but apparently I didn't post it or it got lost. LOL

I got them from here... http://www.jefferspet.com for under $13. (Do a search for 'Doggles'.) I bought the XS size. They're for weight 10lbs and under. Jaelyn weighs 5 1/2 lbs and Marek weighs 6 lbs. The straps around the back of the head and the chin are just a tad too tight. So hopefully they'll fit yours just right. :D

PS I've seen now that they actually make matching people sunglasses for these. Though I haven't been able to find where they sell them yet. LOL I'd love a matching pink pair to Jaelyn's. LOL

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thank you! :D What is the coloring called of your Cheeto? I don't think I've seen that before. What a cutie!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts