Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my new daddy's tummy! I like it better than his lap!

And this is his shoulder... (^_^)

I really like it up high... I gave him lots of kisses to let him know!

Mommy and daddy tried to get me to peepee at a rest stop... But this is the first time I've ever touched grass!

Now I'm on my momm'y chest... I like it here.. :D

And her shoulder is pretty good too...
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

Now hold on for more....

·
Banned
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
It'll only let me do six per entry... :(

This is my girlie pink crate... I don't like it in here, but I'll get used to it. I'm A BOY darnit! (Daddy was mad at mommy for buying a pink one, lol)

I'm next to an 8oz. Coke bottle, but I wouldn't hold still enough to get a good comparison... I'm teeny, I'll tell you that! :D

With my mommy's mom... She's my grandma... But she doesn't want to be called that yet cause she's only 41... :D

I'm between my mommy's legs... It's warm here.

She was feeding me.... Cause I thought someone was going to push me from the food... I'm used to being with four girls in a pen, and I didn't get as much food as them cause they pushed me around!

This is my daddy's leg! He was trying to get me to peepee or something!

·
Banned
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Okay, this is it! (^_^)

My daddy loves me!!! He's gonna spoil me just as much as mommy!!

I posed! I sat still for two seconds! (^_^)

This is my Bobo, just like in the commercials, but he's a little smaller than on TV... That's okay, I peed on him and now I know he's mine... :D

·
Banned
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thank you!! (^_^) btw, I got him a more "masculine" collar... lol... but he won't stop scratching at it! How long did it take for your babies to get used to wearing one? It's a red white and blue collar with bones instead of stars.. hehe

·
Banned
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
:D Thank you everyone!!

I want to print out some of these pictures and put them in frames to keep out to know what he looks like when we first got him! and that picture that you pointed out, Tucker, is one of the ones I've been looking at and working on getting printed!!! (^_^) I think it's so precious!!!

I'm so in :love5: with Yoshi!!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts