Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Gemma's Park Avenue harness and lead arrived today. It looks so adorable on her. It's an interchange-a-bow style. It came with four different bows (one we bought separately) that can be snapped on and off. It's really neat!

We bike rode down to a pretty clearing in the woods right next to a lake and had an afternoon picnic. It was so nice. Gemma had a lot of fun exploring and sniffing every inch of ground she walked across.

Here's some pics of my little monkey, and a few of me with her:

I so pwetty.

Wat's dat?

Nummy gwass.

I's gonna gets it!

Wat'sup?

My pwetty new harness.

Peek-a-boo, Mom!

I is a spoiled monstah and I noes it.

I is tired. Can we go home now?

Me and Mom.

Me and Mom again. Gosh, she takes too many picters!

Gemma is passed out on the couch now still wearing her pretty harness. We had a fun day. :)

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Caitlin, those pics are fabulous! <3 I hope you got one with a bug in it you can use for the June bug contest.

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Caitlin, those pics are fabulous! <3 I hope you got one with a bug in it you can use for the June bug contest.
Thank you! Dang, I actually totally forgot about that! I will have to try for one outside tomorrow. There weren't very many bugs around there, surprisingly.

·
Registered
437 Posts
She is really cute! the harness looks so pretty on her!
Very nice pictures!

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Oh where do I start??? :p

...first of all I LOVE your new avatar.

...second, I LOVE your new siggy.

...third, I LOVE pictures of adorable little Gemma,

...I LOVE that you are taking her out to enjoy the outdoors, it is SO important for their mental and physical health, good job!

I also LOVE how you call her your little monkey, that is Chanel's nickname as well.

...and I LOVE the pictures of YOU, you look super duper pretty!!! :daisy:

...as you can see I gots lots of LOVE for you!!! haha :lol:

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Oh where do I start??? :p

...first of all I LOVE your new avatar.

...second, I LOVE your new siggy.

...third, I LOVE pictures of adorable little Gemma,

...I LOVE that you are taking her out to enjoy the outdoors, it is SO important for their mental and physical health, good job!

I also LOVE how you call her your little monkey, that is Chanel's nickname as well.

...and I LOVE the pictures of YOU, you look super duper pretty!!! :daisy:

...as you can see I gots lots of LOVE for you!!! haha :lol:
LOL! LS, you always make me smile! :D

Lol, I always call her a little monkey. I tell my boyfriend to watch the "little monkey" or take the "little monkey" whenever I have to go do something and can't watch her myself. I tell her she's a little monkey, too. My boyfriend thinks it's cute. :)

Thank you so much for all the compliments. :) I love taking her outside and I love being outside myself. The weather here has been awful all spring and it's finally just starting to warm up. I have taken Gemma outside at every opportunity we've had so far. She doesn't like when it's cold, cloudy, windy, or rainy (basically the whole spring so far!), but any day that the sun is shining we take her out or she comes downtown with us to do errands. I hope it continues to get warmer!

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
What a little monkey!! Love that harness!!!
It's awesome! It fits her so nicely, too. I had my doubts that it would be small enough but it is and there's plenty of enough room to adjust it bigger so that it will probably fit her when she's full grown, too. I would highly recommend these harnesses to anyone with a small baby that easily gets out of everything.

So cute!!! She's growing up so fast!
She certainly is! But she will always be my little girl. :)

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
I am considering coming to Sweden and finding a Gemma look alike. I wouldn't take Gemma cause she has a good life with her mommy, but I want one that looks jut like her! Just the most adorable little girl in the world. And her new harness is gorgeous- it fits her wonderfully!

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Baby doll!!!Beautiful!!
Thank you! :)

I am considering coming to Sweden and finding a Gemma look alike. I wouldn't take Gemma cause she has a good life with her mommy, but I want one that looks jut like her! Just the most adorable little girl in the world. And her new harness is gorgeous- it fits her wonderfully!
Haha! She is the cutest little thing. I was so lucky to find her. I was actually going to get another puppy before I saw the ad for Gemma. When I saw the ad for her, I made my boyfriend contact the breeder immediately and she sent us more pics to decide from. We took the night to think it over, even though I was pretty set on getting Gemma and not the other puppy, and we reserved her with a deposit the next day. When we went to meet her and pick her up several days later, she was even 100 times cuter than I thought she was in the pics we saw! I was completely blown away. I'm so glad we were the first to contact the breeder and got to reserve her before anyone else had a chance. She is perfect!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts