Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all! A couple of shots of Flea and Chachi!

I just wanted to say I know there are a lot of U.S. citizens on this site and that here up in Canada we continue to be devastated by what is going on in the south. To those of you who have been affected--directly or indirectly - you are in our thoughts and prayers. Also, to those of you who have not donated....you can do so at www.redcross.org or www.redcross.ca

In addition, as animal lovers--I'm sure many of us are horrified by the images on TV of those abandoned pets. Let's keep them in our thoughts as well. Thank god there are people out there tending to them, too.

Also...as a footnote, I wonder if any of you saw the Trading Spaces episode I was in last weekend (Nat from the Blue Team)! If not, it replays today (Friday) at 4pm EST on TLC.

Take care and have a great weekend!

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
Nice pics of the babies. :wave: A bunch of us remembered to watch Trading Spaces and there was a thread posted about it like 10 minutes after the show ended. We were disappointed that Flea and Chachi weren't featured more prominently (that was them on the pics you guys were looking at, right? when you were laughing your butts off?) :lol:

I thought it was a great show, you were perfectly adorable and it was just so nice to see 4 friends having so much fun.

Thank you for all your kind thoughts about Katrina. It is such a dire and dreadful situation. My heart breaks daily when I read about the abandoned, stranded pets. It's almost too much to comprehend. I've made donations to both the American Red Cross and Noah's Wish and I find myself praying even harder for the pets than for the people, though some might find that offensive.

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Pictures are great I have been looking for TS episode but I missed it I am off this weekend so I'll see if it comes back on. Katrina has been so overwhelming My nephew had his Birthday this past weekend and when I asked him what he was going to buy for his birthday he told me that he was going to donate all of it to the animals that had effected by Katrina he is 9 and I am so proud of him. :)

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Both of your little one's are adorable
saw the show...and I was hoping we see Flea and Chachi in the flesh ...but at least we see their pic's LOL

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
kiwi love said:
Pictures are great I have been looking for TS episode but I missed it I am off this weekend so I'll see if it comes back on. Katrina has been so overwhelming My nephew had his Birthday this past weekend and when I asked him what he was going to buy for his birthday he told me that he was going to donate all of it to the animals that had effected by Katrina he is 9 and I am so proud of him. :)
Nice boy. :)

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Poop!

Sorry I missed the TS thread when it happened....the week got a bit hectic! I just went back and found it though. WEEEE! The part with Flea and Chachi on the TV screen KILLED me...because I was totally expecting that they had forwarded thru my personal pics to get to the project pics. But they didn't! I was laughing so hard I was crying....esp. with the "spread eagle" shot of Flea. Ai yai yai!

I was watching the showWITH the dogs (and my bf) and instead of asking for a airstream trailer, they just kept on sleeping. Ah, they are so humble.

Anyhoo...it was so much fun! Once in a lifetime experience for sure. And Hildi and Faber, Frank and Carter are really sweet people!

Okay..no more blathering. Thanks for the posts..we now return to our regularly scheduled dogginess...

·
Registered
854 Posts
Oh my gosh! I saw that Trading Spaces episode ( it was great by the way!) I saw the pup beds but never saw the pups! They should have been featured more too. They are definitely star material... way too cute!!

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
I find myself praying even harder for the pets than for the people, though some might find that offensive

me too... i have heard the absolute worst stories, as some of you know my lab jamie is horrible at night (we do not know why) and at the most lets my mom get 4 hours sleep and she goes on her rants about how she can't live with sleep deprivation. Anyway, she said she wanted to help somehow, i gave her a big grin and suggesting fostering a dog or two, no such luck..oh well we are donating some money to the red cross, our neighboor (the only person so far from our state as of last week) went down to New Orleans as a volunteer with the redcross to help out doing anything he can.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts