Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Took some pictures especially for you CP people today. :love5: And some videos too.

Here is a video of Mari & the pups. (excuse the stimulating in the beginning...great timing she had. LOL) Videos are still processing so they may not show up right away.

Mojo...he weighs 9.4oz as of this morning. The smallest framed guy out of all of them. He's a cutie pie and looks just like his daddy as far as coloring/markings go. He is the most playful thus far & fiesty! (aren't the small ones always the fiestiest?! LOL)

He was playing with his footsies... hehe

Video of Mojo:

Mobie...he weighs 9.6oz. Getting more & more cream color on his face. Still nothing on his body yet. His face looks "dirty" because of the color coming in... LOL

Video of Mobie:

Myles...he weighs 10.6oz. Our chunk! Structurely he's the same size as the others...but he's far "thicker". LOL A sweet heart though.

Video of Myles:

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aww they are just soooo cute! I love them. :) Mobie is still my fave, but they are all just so precious. I really want one of them, Heather - badly. :D

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Awwwwwwe, I love them. I wonder if Mobie has color on both sides or just one? They are sooo cute.

I'm still trying to figure that out myself! It's definitely defined on his left side but it sort of looks a bit darker on the right too. Either that or he is going to totally cream out w/o any white. But he is definitely getting cream on his muzzle on both sides & under his eye. So I dunno if there will be a blaze or not? He's got both fawn & fawn SOW in his genes so who knows. :confused: Wish I did though. LOL

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
They could NOT be any cuter. I just love all 3 of them.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
I'm still waiting on Mobie's video. I keep refreshing. lol.

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Aww, mom, nobody told us "walking" was gonna be sooo hard...:p
An Heaven help you if you get flipped over on your back,..it takes forever to get right side up again..:D

Heather, they are such precious and healthy babies. Mari has done an awesome job with the boys!

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Aww they are just soooo cute! I love them. :) Mobie is still my fave, but they are all just so precious. I really want one of them, Heather - badly. :D
I'm still waiting on Mobie's video. I keep refreshing. lol.
hehe...Mobie is a sweet heart. I have no idea why that video is taking so long to upload. Hopefully it does or else I'll have to reupload but I won't have time to get to it until tomorrow afternoon. Probably because I uploaded them all together so it's just slow or something. ??

They could NOT be any cuter. I just love all 3 of them.
Thanks Tracy! :)

They are so sweet,,great pics
Thanks!

I love them!!
Thanks Moni, me too! :lol:

Aww, mom, nobody told us "walking" was gonna be sooo hard...:p
An Heaven help you if you get flipped over on your back,..it takes forever to get right side up again..:D

Heather, they are such precious and healthy babies. Mari has done an awesome job with the boys!
Thanks Deb! Mari has done a great job with them. She's such a good mama. :) I love it when they flip upside down & kick. Reminds me of a fish out of water! LOL They're so fun to watch....

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
SOOOOOOOOOO (there are NOT enough O's!) precious! I have never seen chi pups from birth so appreciate the peek-in that I would not have gotten to see otherwise!

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
mobies video won't work for me it says unavailable :(

I LOVE them alllll ahh I can't pick a favourite as I scrolled through them I kept saying THAT'S MY FAVOURITE then by the end i realized i said it for all 3 hahahaha they made gorgeous puppies!!!

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
SOOOOOOOOOO (there are NOT enough O's!) precious! I have never seen chi pups from birth so appreciate the peek-in that I would not have gotten to see otherwise!

Aww, thanks! And it's my pleasure sharing a peek of puppyhood with you. :)

mobies video won't work for me it says unavailable :(

I LOVE them alllll ahh I can't pick a favourite as I scrolled through them I kept saying THAT'S MY FAVOURITE then by the end i realized i said it for all 3 hahahaha they made gorgeous puppies!!!

I'm reuploading now. Deleted the old link & will replace it with the new as soon as it uploads. Must have gotten messed up somehow. And I'm the same way...I can't pick a favorite! They are each my favorite in different ways I guess. LOL I love Mojo's markings/color. I love Myles personality & the fullness of his coat & I love the way Mobie is shaped. I actually love all their colors. Usually I'm not a fan of the lighter or sable colors but Myles & Mobie are making me like 'em. LOL Ehh, I'm so bias it's not even funny. ;) :daisy:

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
What a great mom Mari is!! She's doing such a great job! The babies are so cute. They're all so different. I love all of their colors. They are beautiful. Are you keeping all of them??

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
What a bunch of cuties!!!
Heather they are all beautiful.
All these new chi babies on the forum really makes me want another. :)

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
I just love them! I can't stop looking at them on Facebook! I'm always showing my fiance I'm like AWW LOOK! LOL He knows exactly what I'm talking about! They are definitely adorable and I will have all 3 :D Thanks! ;) lol I can't pick a favorite they are all too CUTE!!!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts