Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, Alyssa sent Lacey a couple things. The green dress is a teeny bit big in the straps, but that's an easy sewing fix. The shirt is swimming on her, but it'll be nice to have a shirt that fits OVER her harness rather than trying to squish one under. Again, pretty simple sewing fix to make it just right :coolwink:

Thanks Aly! :D
You will notice Lacey doesn't look too pleased with me taking pictures of her tonight. She's forgiven for being shy and submissive because...well...you'll see.

POOR LACEY-LOU-WHO GOT A BATH!!! :foxes_207:

·
Registered
688 Posts
:coolwink::daisy:what a beautifulllllll furbaby!! Lacey is adorable!!!! she looks so cute in outfits:cool:

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
What a little darling she is...just adorable...and she looks so cute in her new outfits...love her in the green dress....

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
My goodness she's cute! Love your Lacey! :)
You know what, I bet if you just put those outfits in the
washer and then dryer, they'll shrink just enough to fit!

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My goodness she's cute! Love your Lacey! :)
You know what, I bet if you just put those outfits in the
washer and then dryer, they'll shrink just enough to fit!
Hmmm...that might just be a wonderful idea! Why didn't silly ole me think of that?

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Hmmm...that might just be a wonderful idea! Why didn't silly ole me think of that?
I usually don't put Chanel's clothing in the dryer because it shrinks, no matter
how fancy the brand name is. But I did shrink it on purpose in the past when
something was a little big and it worked out perfectly! So you can give it a try,
but if it gets ruined somehow, I'm not to blame, deal?! ;)

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank you all. Lacey's such a wacky little dog. She definitely usually likes having her picture taken and stops whatever she was doing to pose. She wasn't too pleased with being dragged into the shower and tried so hard to hide from me afterwards. hehe

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
She looks adorable in her new outfits. She makes the same face Eva does when I give her a bath.

·
Registered
786 Posts
She looks SO cute!!!! Hahaha, her bath picture made my day...hilarious! She is such a pretty pup. I'm glad you liked the outfits! :)

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Adorable! I love the one with the hoody on!

I so wish that I could sew! Jaxx has a couple pieces of clothing that are just a tad big. I can do simple sewing but usually you do not want to look at the stitches.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts