Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I didn't take many pics but Cooper says you all need to see the three I did take! :lol:

·
Registered
795 Posts
I wish I could have made it today. I've made plans for the 29th for the parade in austin though! I'm making Lex a suit with a kyrptonite bow tie, since he's Lex Luther and all he's gotta have some kyrptonite, hehe.

Looks like Cooper had fun! Was there a lot of people there today?

And Cooper....Lex says he will meet you one day....just one of these days dog-gone-it! lol!!

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LOL there were TONS of people there today... I'd say about 40 chis attended. We had a great time - the weather was beautiful too!

You better come to the November meetup or I'll just drive to Waco and find you myself! :lol:

·
Registered
795 Posts
Cooper said:
LOL there were TONS of people there today... I'd say about 40 chis attended. We had a great time - the weather was beautiful too!

You better come to the November meetup or I'll just drive to Waco and find you myself! :lol:
:laughing5: I've made plans to come. Its Nov 12th, the day before my b-day! woohoo! So I'm definitly going to spend it in austin. :D

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
YAY!! Finally we get to meet!! :lol: :lol:

We should be well-rested from our trip by then... I don't know when I'm going to Fort Worth for Thanksgiving but I'm sure it will be after the meetup. I usually go early so I can help Mom with the prep and all... since she's getting older and her MS has affected her, guess who has to cook Thanksgiving dinner?! :shock: You're lookin' at her! LOL

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
luv4mygirls said:
great pics! but coop tell your mama to get ont he ball and take plenty more pics next time!
Cooper's Mom promises to take more photos next time. This time, I was not only lugging around Cooper, but I had a chair that I brought so I could sit down and be able to get back up since my knee is still a pain in the tuckus. And, of course, the moment I put the chair pointing in one direction, all the action happened directly behind me. Darn it!!

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
sjc said:
I love that first picture of Cooper! He looks like he is in some kind of "trance" :shock:
LOL everyone around me laughed because he was standing there, looking all around and I said "Cooper, say cheese!" and he looked straight at me. ROFL... my baby boy, the camera hog.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts