Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
No, I don't think so. I upload pictures from my iPhone all the time- this is how I do it. I downloaded the Photobucket app (it was free). I upload all of my pictures to Photobucket through the app and then copy and paste the image code from the uploaded image into my post.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Yes. It is the only way I do it. You need to down load the photobucket app. Then when you upload (wether you transfer from your camera roll or take the pic in the app) it gives you the information to place in the pop up (the box that pops up when you select the photo icon) in the menu bar above where you type your reply. It is kind of confusing to explain. Hope this helps!

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
yes,that's how i send the pics on here,straight from my i phone,you have to down load photo bucket to your eye phone

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
No, I don't think so. I upload pictures from my iPhone all the time- this is how I do it. I downloaded the Photobucket app (it was free). I upload all of my pictures to Photobucket through the app and then copy and paste the image code from the uploaded image into my post.
Exactly how I do it. Except I'm on an htc sensation.

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Not sure about the android. I guess you could try to download photo bucket app and the chihuahua people forum. That's how my I phone is

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Can a person do that from an android?
Yes I'm using an android right now. Download the photobucket app. It's called snapbucket.
Then I use my wi fi or 4g connection to access CP. I open a new window and go to photobucket and copy the tag for whatever picture I want and go back and wa-la!

It's a lot easier on the lap top though....

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Yes I'm using an android right now. Download the photobucket app. It's called snapbucket.
Then I use my wi fi or 4g connection to access CP. I open a new window and go to photobucket and copy the tag for whatever picture I want and go back and wa-la!

It's a lot easier on the lap top though....
It is easier on the laptop. I copied, and pasted the link to my vid in another thread.

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
I like it because I can post on the go. When Toby does something cute I can snap a picture and upload it right away before I forget!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts