Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got these up real quick and I was actually able to edit them down to the correct file size... I love the one of Boom-Boom and Jolie!! When I get home, I'll be sure to save them for you as larger photos, Cindie!!

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
The one above with Cooper is Keelie. Keelie is 7 years old and belongs to my daughter.
Sheryl, after you left, Boomer went to sleep in that bed and i do mean ASLEEP! :sleepy1: It was like he was in a coma! Jolie kept stomping over him but he never moved. Ronnie even made me get up to go see if he was still breathing! I guess he wore himself completely out with all the excitement! :lol:
Gosh i wish you lived closer! I enjoyed our visit so much and i have to say that one dose of Cooper is never enough! :)

·
Registered
897 Posts
That is so exciting that you were able to get together. The pics are just wonderful!! Jolie and Boomer are just precious together!

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Boy I'm so dang jealous!!! I would have loved to have been there....I also live in Oklahoma :( Just to think that "Cooper" was in town, and I missed it.....well crap! :wink: :)

Would't it be incredible if we could have this "huge" chi-people Meetup!! That would be so awesome! 8)

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
You've gotta pay more attention! LOL We would have loved to see you as well... I don't know if Cindie and her daughter would have shared Cooper with you though; he was a busy boy, keeping those two entertained with kisses and cuteness. :lol:

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Oh yeaaa...i woulda had a hard time sharing Cooper, but, i'm a soft heart and i wouldn't have denied anyone a little "Cooper love". :lol: I actually had thought that everyone knew about this because we started talking about it a couple weeks ago when Sheryl first said Cooper was having a photo session near Dallas. :) But hey! I'd love for everyone to get together another time! Except,,,i get the first Cooper Kiss! :love9: :D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts