Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
You guys have such a lovely place to walk.. the pond is so peaceful and serene.. makes me want to spread a blanket and sit down with a really good book..
I love the pic of you guys together, you are such a wonderful match...; two adventurers out exploring nature..lol Thank you for allowing us a glimpse into your day. Deb

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Lovely pics Lynda.. reminds me of Kelsey park the other park i go to must take some pics..

And.. not that i'm moaning but i thought Scotland was meant to be wet and rainy?? I've got terrential rain so can't go out and there you are all sunny.. thats not fair

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Beautiful pics, Rocky is adorable. I love the pic of you both together, so sweet. :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Such beautiful pictures! I just love the scenery! So peaceful looking. Maybe I can come there and take Rocky for a walk. :wink: I love the pic of you two together. So very sweet. :love7:

·
Registered
4,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You guys have such a lovely place to walk.. the pond is so peaceful and serene.. makes me want to spread a blanket and sit down with a really good book..
I love the pic of you guys together, you are such a wonderful match...; two adventurers out exploring nature..lol Thank you for allowing us a glimpse into your day. Deb
Awww it is so nice here, seriously there is no place i'd rather be, I love it here! We always walk along the river and go down the beach, poor wee guy is exhausted!

Lovely pics Lynda.. reminds me of Kelsey park the other park i go to must take some pics..

And.. not that i'm moaning but i thought Scotland was meant to be wet and rainy?? I've got terrential rain so can't go out and there you are all sunny.. thats not fair
Would love to see piccys Sarah. The weather here is fab, warm and sunny, makes everyone so happy!

Oh fantastic, it was a lovely sunny day today in Scotland wasn't it! I'm not that far from you, near hamilton at the moment.
YAY Scotland lol, I love it! Hope it was nice and sunny with you too.

Thanks everyone for all the lovely comments!

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
beautiful pics!! Im jealous of where you live, it looks beautiful!
I love the pic of you and Rocky.

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Fab Pics Lynda!
You and Rocky look great and what a lovely day for a walk!!
Am not long back myself with the girlies hehe!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts