Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
At one point, there were 5 dogs in my brother's apartment; it was great!

The dogs you'll see in the following photos: Britney, Butter, RJ (brother's dog), Princess & Stella (sister in law's dogs)

\

..more coming up...

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Cute pics.. i like the chocolate white one out of the puppies (i love your two better tho) but those babies look really big!!!

Is stella a Chorkie?

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Aw, thanks Sarah :ngreet2:
The chocolate with white is my brother's dog, RJ.
you said something similar to what I posted in someone else's thread. Photos can be pretty deceiving when it comes to the size of dogs, but those pups are still small. RJ looks as though he may be a bit "leggy" as an adult, but oh Princess is so adorable and petite!

I think Stella may be a Chorkie, but to be honest I don't know for sure.

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Aw, thanks Sarah :ngreet2:
The chocolate with white is my brother's dog, RJ.
you said something similar to what I posted in someone else's thread. Photos can be pretty deceiving when it comes to the size of dogs, but those pups are still small. RJ looks as though he may be a bit "leggy" as an adult, but oh Princess is so adorable and petite!

I think Stella may be a Chorkie, but to be honest I don't know for sure.
Hey Crystal :hello1:

Photos are odd.. i took photos of Daisy today and she looks big in them... but from a distance you can't even seen her.. very very deceiving!!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aw what cute babies! Looks like they were having lots of fun. :)

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Looks like a party !! What an adorable group. Wish we had a chi party here. That Stella looks like such acharacter--love the terrier like hair !!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts