Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yesterday we went to the Orange County SPCA dog walk. Chloe and Colette were all decked out in their Hawaiian clothes and we entered them into the best dressed Hawaiian costume contest, but the judging was based off audience cheers and the winner of the contest was with a group of probably 100 people so thus it was no wonder the dog dressed as the sea turtle won, oh well all that matters is I know Chloe was the best dressed anyway no matter who cheered for who. LOL Anyway we had a great time and even met a woman who's doxie just won the doxie races and she has this huge birthday party for her dog each year and she asked for my name and address so she can mail us invites next year; it will be almost a year too because she just had the party last month, so WooooHoooo that should be lots of fun - I just hope she doesn't loose my name and address and remembers to invite us! Okay here are the pics:

Pics from the walk, in the first pic. is the little dog dressed as the sea turtle that won the best dressed contest (lower right hand corner of the picture and check out the owners outfit as well. LOL):

Chloe and Colette (terrible pic I know!)

Chloe prancing it out:

A cute little duck pond on the 2k walk:

More to follow.....

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Colette in her Hawaiian outfit:

Chloe in her Hawaiian outfit: (personally way cutier than the sea turtle, but of course I am biased. :D)

This little dog house was won by the doxie in the doxie races and the owner let us take a picture in front of it:

Myself and my two babies: (Not the best pic of me, but whatever!)

My daughter and Chloe kicking back on the car ride back home:

Uh oh, Chloe's passed out - too much fun for her I guess:

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
They were definitely the cutest and best dressed! I love their hawaiian outfits.....super cute!
That weinershnitzel dog house is awesome! So funny! :)
Great pics!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
hahaha love the last caption! lol of course by far chloe was cuter than the seaturtle.LOL~ wow that doghouse is huge, what if the person who won didn't have a huge car...haha~

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Great pics! They both looked adorable! :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts