Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
alright that's it. nat fly down here asap and help me take pics for the calender! i'm so jealous, i'm having such a hard time getting pics cause all pics of chiwi you can see where she was shaved on her legs cause the incompetent tech couldnt' find a vein and had to do all 4 freakin legs...

those 3 are such naturals! i love them!

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
oh how cute!!! Great job!! Maybe everyone should hire you to come take their chi pics! LOL

I love the individual ones inside the chimenea - those are my favorites!

·
Registered
642 Posts
What adorable little models you have! Those pictures are all adorable, I don't know how you are going to choose. And those harness vests and dresses are adorable! Did you make them yourself????

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yeah i mentioned it a few times before how they look alike ......and on your siggy jelly looks a bit like paris :D

thanks everybody for the compliments i spend the entire afternoon in our garden taking these pics :lol:

the harnasses and dresses are wonderfully made by Mia's mom

kisses nat

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Great Job, those are perfect for the calender, they are great.. you got some very good ones.. like the one with paris and vienna that looks professional!!

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
my absolute favorites are the first one , the one were they are on the chair and the 2 girls looking at the same side :D

kisses nat

1 - 20 of 30 Posts