Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Valerie I can't believe how precious your two fur kids are! Those pictures have me grinning ear to ear :)!
Okay, Faith's expression in the second picture has me cracking up! Her eyes say it all!

Dakota laying with Faith in that itty bitty bed is precious. He thinks he's chi size! Lol! I bet Faith thinks she's Husky size though.;)

The Transformer pictures are so funny. Who won? Ha! Those are my sons favorite pics.:)
I don't know how you get them to stay still long enough to snap just gorgeous pictures?? They both are really such beautiful dogs. Faith and Dakota really do compliment each other so nicely.
I can't even pick a favorite. I love them all!!! Faith in the box and Dakota's close up are precious too!
Faith and Jasmine was an unexpected wonderful surprise! To see the both of them together is wonderful. Jasmine on the Transformer is just hysterical! They are just adorable sitting there together just waiting for their picture top be taken. :)

Valerie thank you for the pictures. You really have made my night! I am totally cheered up and still grinning ear to ear! Parking ticket... What parking ticket? Lol!

Tell hubby very nice job on the pictures! ;)

I need to go back and take another look!

·
Registered
737 Posts
Oh wow, these are some really great pics! I'm loving the "big dog little bed" pic and the chi and guinea... they are all so cute and the pics are awesome!! :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts