Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When we settle down for the night, I pick up my crocheting and hubby reads or watches TV. Angel wants to be in a lap. . .

Do you really have to crochet????

Okay, I guess I can wait a bit!

Poor Susie was not happy on our trip to GA

This is my daughter's new addition. She thinks it is a feist. But now that she is older, I don't think so.

I don't take many pictures, or at least good ones!

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Great pics! Love the black and white sleek looking fur. It's funny you mention a Feist, I just recently heard of this breed while researching new dog breeds for a friend who's boxer just died. Feist's are a very interesting breed of dog. And not very common either

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
those are all good pics !!! nice and clear :)

aww, Angel looks like a sweetheart. so cute how he wants in your lap while your crocheting :).

Susie and your daughters dog are cute too !!!

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Great pics! Love the black and white sleek looking fur. It's funny you mention a Feist, I just recently heard of this breed while researching new dog breeds for a friend who's boxer just died. Feist's are a very interesting breed of dog. And not very common either

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
Thanks. He is so shiny! Sometimes he can be so sweet!
The new dog at my daughters house is not big. She was afraid of Angel, but he was a very good boy!

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
those are all good pics !!! nice and clear :)

aww, Angel looks like a sweetheart. so cute how he wants in your lap while your crocheting :).

Susie and your daughters dog are cute too !!!
The pictures are clear, I am not very good at capturing my subject at just the right moment.

I was noticing in the pictures, you can see how tight my living room is!! Occasionally, while he is in his crate, he will growl if I move my feet! Can't figure him out!

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Awwww, Angel is so handsome!! Love hem looking up at you wanting in your lap! Susie doesnt look too interested in the camera...;)
Thanks, he is cute! He makes me feel so bad when I don't let him in my lap. Sometimes he will put his head down on my legs and doze off!

Susie doesn't like long rides! That was taken on the way home from GA. On the way down there, she stood up the whole trip! She is such a sweetheart!

·
Registered
931 Posts
Angel is such a handsome, confident boy. He really does have a shiny coat, and me and Ponyo just love his ears! It's good to see some recent pictures of your little man. Thank you for sharing :color:

Poor Susie! I can just hear her panting... :laughing6:

A Fiest? I'll have to do a bit of research. Now that I'm not grooming anymore, I'm out of the dog loop. You guys are all I have!

Love the pics, Cindy, please post some again soon! :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts