Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, here are the pups that I have left from the litter of five. Bailey and Ollie are 9 weeks old and I have fallen in love with both of them. I am still trying to find a home for Ollie, but I have declined a couple of prospects. Just not the right homes. I am looking out for him. Here are some pics.

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

I

·
0 Posts
oooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

how sweet they both look, so very cute.
Good luck infinding the best possible home, and good for you turning some down if you're just not happy with them

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
OMG! Sooooo Adorable!! I commend you on being picky about where they go:) Hopefully you can talk their new families into joining her so we can watch then grow:)

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
ohmygosh! can they be anymore perfect?? :D:D:D
awwwwww, they're gorgeous! :D:D

·
Registered
182 Posts
Awwwww So beautiful!! You are a good grandma (if thats what it is called lol) looking out for where they go home wise. They both are just gorgeous!!

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...............they are absolutely gorgeous and adorable. Perfect puppies.

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Awww...they are both adorable. I don't know by name which is which but that red fawn is beautiful, that color most certainly is an eye catcher.

Good for you being picky about where they go, I would be too. Only the best.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
~*Jessie*~ said:
They are both sooooo adorable! They've grown so much :D
They are awesome. I just have been having such a hard time parting with them. I have decided to keep both of them. Gosh.... what have I gotten myself into??? 6 dogs now. Am I crazy or what?

Tammie

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
I would've kept them both too!

Bailey is seriously one of the cutest chi puppies I've ever seen... she's absolutely perfect.

I'm so happy that I live 2,000 miles away from you... if I still lived in MA, I would've been begging my fiance (and you!) for a 4th chi!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts