Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
3,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, those of you dying for a pic overload of Bailey... here ya go! :D

He was playing on the steps and decided to be cute.

He was watching daddy in the kitchen and then noticed the sun...

Hello There!

He decided to stand in it... lol

Playing with a cat crinkle ball, he loves their toys... he was playing keep away. Then decided to start playing keep away from his tail... :rolleyes:

3,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here he is begging for our pizza.... in the end he gets some duck jerky. :D

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Aww, he's a cutie! Is that pen the small animal pen from petsmart? He isn't able to climb out of it? Or is that a taller one? I've been looking for something like that!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
He is such a cutie!! I just love his face. And he's losing his little baby look and starting to look like a BIG BOY!! Isn't that kind of sad when our little babies start to grow up and become teenagers?!

3,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah, its the same playpen, we have 2 of them connected. We only use it to block off his access to under the furniture and in the kitchen. The cat bowls are in there as are other dangers. So, he has the whole living room, with the exception of being blocked from under the furniture. YES, he can get out when he wants, which he doesn't do unless we both leave the room. We also have a baby gate on hand.

I have more pics coming in a bit taken from the other day. :D

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
What a cutie!! I love the ones of him begging...what a pro! How can you say no to "the look without looking".

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Oh my! What a handsome lil man Bailey is growing into! I love his steps the pics of him sat on them are just precious I always love pivs of bailey his face is so expressive I love him he is one of my faves :)

3,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yeah, he is quite the lil beggar, that is for sure! Sadly, I have to draw the line at pizza. I may give him a little of the cheese, but no pizza sauce, crust or pepperoni for him. Oh yeah, I share the veggies with him sometimes too. He loves veggies! :D

He is the begging master... he gets it from the cat!!! She is a beggar too, but its my fault. I started giving her table scraps since she was a kitten, now its just an every day thing. So of course, my little copy-chi has to copy the cat. lol

As for the steps pictures, the one where he was half sitting / half standing.. he was actually sitting there like that. He likes that position, he has done it many times since. I do not have a normal chi! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Okay, I'm thinking you didn't post enough pics of Bailey because he went from |thisbig| to | this big |

He's still so cute though! <3

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
awww, I love Bailey. He is looking so grown up. I haven't been around much and he sure has changed. Is he still a little stinker with the nipping and stuff? He is such a gorgeous red color. Did he get darker cause in your siggy he looks on the lighter side, or is it just the lighting making the difference in his color?

3,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
He got darker, he is a very pretty amber color and in the sun he glows a dark amber! :D

Yeah, he is a stinker but the nipping has gotten a lot better. Mostly he is just stubborn and bull headed. Hoping the ole snip will knock that outta him though! <fingers crossed>

1 - 20 of 28 Posts