Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts
The last pics where my fav so cute look at that little face. I would say she is white more than cream beautiful chihuahua.
If you look at Zoe's mum Zoe is white so you can't really tell by pics but take a look.
Ps Zoe is to cute as well

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
They are gorgeous! I think Chachi is cream with a bit of white possibly

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
You can just go up to the toolbar within the message box and the "world with the link on it icon" is for links and 3 icons over is what looks like a box with a mountain. Click that icon and you will get a pop up box where you just drop the image url and it will post as a pic rather than as a link to a pic (which is easier for us to just see).

Does that make sense? Easier than I make it sound!

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Great pics!! I especially like the last one--such a little doll!! I also thought the pic with the little shirt on is too cute. My two cents on the color is kinda beige/champaigne?? Whatever is decided is very pretty and different. When I signed on I was only given 3 spaces for pics, but I will say I not good at navigating around one of these sites as this is the first one I have ever participated in so I have ALOT to learn. Like if someone could teach me how to quote what someone said and respond I would apprecite it.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Great pics!! I especially like the last one--such a little doll!! I also thought the pic with the little shirt on is too cute. My two cents on the color is kinda beige/champaigne?? Whatever is decided is very pretty and different. When I signed on I was only given 3 spaces for pics, but I will say I not good at navigating around one of these sites as this is the first one I have ever participated in so I have ALOT to learn. Like if someone could teach me how to quote what someone said and respond I would apprecite it.
On quote, look at the right side of where the person responded...the quote box is in the right hand bottom corner. Hope that makes sense.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
You can just go up to the toolbar within the message box and the "world with the link on it icon" is for links and 3 icons over is what looks like a box with a mountain. Click that icon and you will get a pop up box where you just drop the image url and it will post as a pic rather than as a link to a pic (which is easier for us to just see).

Does that make sense? Easier than I make it sound!
Thanks Jesuschick...I finally messed around with it till I figured it out. Takes me awhile. LOL

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
On quote, look at the right side of where the person responded...the quote box is in the right hand bottom corner. Hope that makes sense.
Got it. Thanks so much. Now I have to pay attention to what I type. My keys are sticking and when I go back and read after I post it looks like I can't spell. Sometimes I'm a goofball!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts