Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI AGAIN I AM NOT ABLE TO POST CHEWY'S PICS. I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW TO DO IT. OR HOW TO DOWNSIZE THE PICS.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
I PM'd you about it :)
But to reduce the size of the file, you will need a programme that deals with images, like photoshop or something. If you don't have this, you could always email them to someone on here to do it for you? I know people have offered to do this for others before. :wave:

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
You may also want to try hitting your CAPS LOCK key when you do post the photos. The internet is a weird place and all-caps writing is considered rude and/or yelling. :)

I can't wait to see the pics though; I hope you get everything figured out! :D

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
lol chihuahua is a funny word to spell isnt it - i just get the hang of it now lol - cant wait to see pics!

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
LOL I didn't even notice that and I'm one of those people that gets all crazy about misspelled words. I'm a space cadet today.

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
Cooper said:
LOL I didn't even notice that and I'm one of those people that gets all crazy about misspelled words. I'm a space cadet today.
I noticed it but in another thread she said his name was Chahuahua and she calls him Chewy. I think his name really is Chahuahua (spelled that way). :dontknow:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts