Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Logan came to visit today, so I had a chance to get some pics

^Nap Time!

^Logan Grandpa Chi-Chi and uncle luigi :)

Uncle John, Uncle Luigi and Chi-Chi

^look at Luigi in the bakcground

^Chi Chi says "Does he need a change"?

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Lol. I love the first picture where it looks like everyone's passed out.

And Uncle John has an interesting Mohawk in that 3rd picture!

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Beadbimbo said:
Lol. I love the first picture where it looks like everyone's passed out.

And Uncle John has an interesting Mohawk in that 3rd picture!
I like that first picture too. I wasn't actually asleep there... I just figured it would be a neater picture since the baby and the dogs were passed out... lol

Also... thanks for pointing out about the mohawk in the 3rd picture... we never noticed that... lol

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the kind words everyone
@Jayne, I agree that Logan is growing up too quickly... He'll be crawling all over before you know it. He certainly has gotten really big

@Alisha, He is really big, and strong too! He has a really strong grip and strong legs as well.. When he tries to squirm out of someone's grip it takes alot to keep a hold of him... lol

@Jen, He likes the dogs just fine. The dogs have been good with him too. Chi-chi is the one that has to be watched closest. He still has the most puppy left in him. He wasn't being bad or anything... just really realy hyper :) All in all both dogs did well with him.

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Awwww! How sweet and Love the mohawk too:)

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Great photos! Logan is growing up so fast. Chi Chi is handsome and cute - funny last photo slogan. :p

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for the compliments everyone :)
@bella'smom, I thought everyone might like that slogan. He's gotten big.. he's almost 20lbs!

@freedomchis, I hear that all the time about us looking the same :)

·
Registered
182 Posts
:love10:Awwww Logan is such a doll (love the name too!) Chi-chi and Luigi are gorgeous furbabies. I love to see pugs and chi's together they are so cute....Great pics Brian!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts