·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Chico first day home - 7 weeks

Chico 2 years young

Prince first day home - 7 weeks

Prince is 9 now, this was when he was 6 - he looks the same now

Jack is 8 now, this was when he was 6 - he looks the same now (I got him at 6 months, and don't have a puppy photo to upload)

Ooops, just a little reminder! :)

·
Registered
9,363 Posts
OMG how cute they are :love7: I love poodles , we had a cookapoo when I was a kid Curly he was my mom & my baby. Someone stole him out of our yard on Christmas Day & I must have knocked on every neighbors door for weeks searching for him.

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Awwww! They are so cute:)

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you all! :) The story behind me getting Prince is very strange - unbeknownst to me, he did come from a very large puppy mill. Fortunately what ever she told me over the weeks after his birth was exactly what he turned out to be in temperament and personality. Same with Chico but from a byb. I did get lucky. Jack came from a well known poodle breeder of champions. He needed to go to a "good home". Hated everyone, mean as a snake. I got him at 6 mos and from day one he was a happy camper. All dogs are very healthy thank God. Prince has only 9 teeth left though. Jack had about 5 seizures in his life, but seems to have stopped. Chico is the man of the house. LOL

1 - 13 of 13 Posts